Are you trying to find how you can pay the RD instalment in HDFC bank NetBanking automatically or manually? If yes then in this post I am going to tell you how you can do this.
how to pay rD (Recurring Deposit) Instalment in HDFC NetBanking
There is no way to manually pay the RD installment from HDFC Netbanking. If you already have an RD account then you just need to maintain your account balance and your bank will automatically debit the funds from your account and credit to the RD account.
But if you want to open a new RD account by using your HDFC Netbanking then simply go to Transact under the account tab, and choose Open Recurring Deposit, and follow the on-screen options.
How To Open RD (Recurring Deposit) in HDFC NetBanking?
HDFC bank internet banking allows users to open Recurring deposit accounts yourself. And the RD installment amount will automatically get dedicated from the account.
To Open RD (Recurring Deposit) in HDFC Netbanking follow the steps given below,
- Visit HDFC Internet Banking Login page.
- Make sure you have selected the Account Tab from the top menu.
- Tap Transact from the left sidebar menu.
- Tap Open Recurring Deposit.
- Select your account.
- Choose whether you want to open the RD account in the home branch or any other branch.
- Select the investment account (this amount will deduct from your account every month).
- Select the RD Maturity Period, (this is the date when your RD will mature and you can withdraw it).
- Select RD Maturity Instructions, (it means when the RD will mature do you want to withdraw it or want to reinvest it)
- Fill in the other required information.
- Tap continue and follow the on-screen options to complete your RD.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More