Are you traveling by Plane? Or for any other reasons, you want to put your MacBook to Airplane Mode. Then in this post, I am going to tell you if it’s possible, and if it’s possible then how to enable Airplane Mode for MacBook.
Is There An Option For Airplane Mode On MAC?
No, there is no direct option to enable Airplane mode on the MacBook. But you can manually disable the Wifi, and Bluetooth on your Macbook which will do the same for your MacBook.
how to put the MacBook on airplane mode?
As I said above, like smartphones there is no direct single click option to enable Airplane Mode on MacBook. But you can manually disable your MacBook Wifi and Bluetooth to achieve the same results like Airplane mode.
Method 1: Disable Wifi & Bluetooth From the Quick menu
- Take the cursor to the top right corner of your MacBook screen to access the quick menu bar.
- Tap the Wifi Icon.
- Toggle off the Wifi.
- Then from the same top menu bar, tap the Bluetooth icon.
- Toggle off the Bluetooth.
Method 2: Disable Wifi & Bluetooth From System Preference
- Take the cursor to the top left corner of your MacBook screen to access the quick menu bar.
- Tap the Apple Icon.
- Tap System Preference.
- Tap Network.
- Select Wifi from the right sidebar menu.
- Tap “Turn Wi-FI Off” from the right sidebar.
- Then select Bluetooth from the left sidebar
- Tap Set up Bluetooth device from the bottom.
- Tap Turn Bluetooth Off from the left sidebar.
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
First of all, keep in mind that your MacBook doesn’t have the same communication possibilities like your Smartphone does. So yes, turning off Bluetooth and wifi should be enough, but if you are traveling by plane then I am not sure whether they will allow it or not.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More