Being disciplined requires a lot more effort than we think, it is very difficult to follow a routine, especially when it comes to waking up in the morning.
There are gadgets that we can use to wake up early in the morning, like alarm clocks, Mobile and wrist watches. But what can we do if we have a Chromebook in the name of gadget and we want to use it as an Alarm Clock?
Surely you can set alarm on Chromebook, with simple steps, and in this post we will tell you how you can do this.
How to set an Alarm Clock on Chromebook?
Method 1: Use Pre-installed google clock.
- Use a launcher to get the menu.
- Open Google play store on your Chromebook to access google clock.
- Search for ‘Google Clock’ on your play store search bar.
- Once google clock appears on the screen, ‘update’ if asks or ‘download and click on open’.
- Once it is launched in your Chromebook, open and set an alarm. It mostly resembles your mobile watch.
- Click on the + sign and click on the exact time you want to set, select Am/Pm.
- Once you have selected Time, AM/PM click on ‘ok’ to set the alarm.
- Apart from it, you can select a repeat option, add songs or ringtones as per your choice.
Method 2: Download Stopwatch Timer
- Go to the launcher and select the Play store.
- In the play store search for “Stopwatch timer” in the search bar.
- Stopwatch will appear on screen once search is complete, Click on “Install” to download it in your chromebook.
- Once it is installed, Go to the launcher and look for a stopwatch.
- Now to set a watch for a particular time, slide it up and down and stop where you want to select the time.
- Stopwatch also helps you to follow your specific routine and be disciplined. These are the ways to actually set an alar clock on the Chromebook.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More