The query I am going to cover in this post: “Can You Switch From Amazon Prime To Amazon Student?”
You can definitely switch your Amazon Prime Account To Amazon Student if you are enrolled as a student with a valid .edu email address.
You can do this without canceling your Prime Account; you can simply transfer to Prime Student from Prime Account.
How do I change my Amazon account to a student?
- Visit https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime?
- Follow the signup process, and complete it.
- Once you are verified as a student, you will be enrolled in the Amazon Student membership.
Once you are verified as a student, Amazon will initiate the refund you were charged on your Prime renewal date.
How To Apply For Prime Students If Prime membership is associated with another company?
In case your Prime Membership is associated with a service you receive through another company (Such as Sprint).
In this case, first, you need to end that association, then you will be able to apply for the Prime Student.
What Is an Amazon Prime Student?
If you are enrolled as a student with a valid .edu email address, then you can take advantage of the Prime Student.
It’s the same as Amazon Prime but limited only to students.
Prime Student account comes with most of the benefits a normal Prime Account offers, such as fast delivery, Prime Video, unlimited photo storage, etc.
But in comparison, Prime students come with a huge discount; for a student, they just need to give 6.49$ per month. On the other side, a normal user pays 12.99$ per month.
Also, as a student, you can get free six months of trial.
How To Get a Prime Student Account?
To apply for the Prime Student account, you will require your EDU student email.
- Visit Here
- Complete the signup form
- Go to your student email, which you entered
- Verify the email sent by Amazon
What if You Don’t Have Student Account
If you don’t have a student account, then don’t worry.
There is another way to verify that you are a student.
You have to provide proof of enrollment in at least one course at a college or university located in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia,
To verify your student identity without the student email, please visit this link.
Or you can email “[email protected]” from your email address associated with your Amazon account.
You have to email a scan, photo, or screenshot of one of the below
- Your student ID displaying the current term or an expiration date; just a student ID number is not valid
- Your transcript or class list for the current term with your name and your school’s name on it
- Your tuition bill for the current term with your name and your school’s name on it
- An official acceptance letter for the upcoming term (must include matriculation date)
Note: Also, make sure that your payment details (e.g., credit card) are updated with a card that is not expired in your Amazon account.
Can I get Amazon Prime Student twice?
According to the amazon documentation, as a student, you can get a Student Prime account for a maximum of four years, in addition to the six months free trial.
Like This Post? Checkout More