Many streaming services feature an AutoPlay button on their platforms. The AutoPlay button plays the “Next Episode” of the TV show the user is watching. After the video finishes, the internal software of the Amazon Prime Video plays the next video in line.
Though this feature is very helpful, it sometimes can cost the user access data usage and burn out their data packs.
Imagine you fell asleep watching your favorite TV show, and your whole data is finished because of the AutoPlay feature on Amazon Prime Video.
Further in this article, you will find steps to Stop/turn off Autoplay on Amazon Prime Video.
This article will guide the users on “How to Stop/turn off Autoplay on Amazon Prime Video.”
The process is laid out in simple steps, “How to Stop/turn off Autoplay on Amazon Prime Video” for iOS, Android, Desktop, etc are mentioned in this article.
Steps to Stop/Turn Off AutoPlay Amazon Prime Feature:-
Since Amazon Prime Video is available on all devices out there, we tried to provide the solution for as many devices as we can. Listed below are the steps for “How to Stop/turn off Autoplay on Amazon Prime Video”:
Stop/Turn Off AutoPlay Amazon Prime Feature on Android
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app from the Menu section of your device by locating the Amazon Prime Video icon.
- When you open the app, you will find the “Settings” button on the bottom right corner of your Android mobile. Open “Settings” by clicking on the icon.
- In the “Settings” menu, you will find an option labeled “AutoPlay”. Open the “AutoPlay” section by clicking on it.
- Now, in the “AutoPlay” section, you will find an option “Play the next episode Automatically”. Turn off this feature to stop Autoplay in your Amazon Prime Video app.
Stop/Turn Off AutoPlay Amazon Prime Feature on iOS
- Open the “Amazon Prime Video” application on your iOS mobile or tablet by locating the “Amazon Prime Video” icon listed in the menu of apps.
- When you have successfully opened the Amazon Prime Video app, you will find an option “My Stuff” in the bottom right corner of your app. Click on the icon to open the “My Stuff” page.
- In the “My Stuff” section of the app, you will find the “Settings” option listed on the top right corner of your app. Click on the “Settings” icon to open the “Settings” page.
- Then from the list of options available, click on “Autoplay.”
- After you click on “Autoplay”, you will find an option “Allow Autoplay on this Device”. Turn off this option to disable the feature of Autoplay on your Amazon Prime Video app.
Stop/Turn Off AutoPlay Amazon Prime Feature on Desktop/Laptop
- Open Amazon Prime Video on the browser you prefer on Windows or Mac Desktop/laptop.
Note: We advise you to use trusted browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, etc., for the ultimate experience.
- After you have opened the Amazon Prime Video official website on your device, locate your “Profile Picture” available in the top right corner of your window.
- Under your “Profile Picture”, you will find an option “Account and Settings”, click on it.
- Once the “Account and Settings” section is open, click on the “Playback” option listed in the menu.
- Select the “Turn Off” button to disable the Amazon Prime Video Autoplay feature on the Desktop/laptop.
Stop/Turn Off AutoPlay Amazon Prime Feature on Digital Media Players
To Stop/turn off Autoplay on Amazon Prime Video on your digital media players like Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire brand devices, etc.:
- Go to Amazon Official website and log in to your account by entering your login details in the mentioned columns.
- Locate Amazon Instant Video/Prime Video after you log in to your account.
- After locating Amazon Instant Video/Prime Video, open “Settings”.
- In the “Settings” section, you will find an option “Playback, click on it.
- Now, in the “Playback” section, you will see the option “Autoplay’. Turn the “Autoplay’ off to disable the autoplay feature on the Amazon Prime Video across all the devices you use to operate it.
What Is Prime Video?
Streaming services have reached their full potential in the pandemic. Everyone is using streaming services nowadays.
Nowadays, many internet providers provide subscriptions to these streaming services with their connections.
Streaming services cater to the needs of every section of society, from the elderly to the youth. Amazon Prime Video is one of the best over-the-top streaming services that are out there in the market.
Recently, Amazon Prime Video acquired the esteemed production house, Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM). Amazon Prime Video, or just Prime Video was initially rolled out into the market in 2006, but the service has been breaking records in the last few years.
Apart from streaming content online, Amazon Prime Video offers content add-ons, Live Sports, Renting/Purchasing of videos, etc.
The availability of these features depends upon the country the user is viewing it from.
“How to Stop/turn off Autoplay on Amazon Prime Video” can be a tricky problem. We hope after reading this article, you can solve this problem.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the whole article. We constantly update our database and provide our customer base with smart and efficient solutions to all their problems. Please come back again for more updates.
Like This Post? Checkout More