If you are unable to find the degreeº sign on your MacBook then in this post I am going to tell you how to get the degree symbol on the MAC OS in a few simple taps. And This guide works on all MacBook models so you don’t need separate guides for MacBook Air or MacBook Pro.
To type a degree symbol on your Macbook, use the shortcut key “alt + 0” or “alt + k”.
How To Type Degree° Symbol On Mac OS?
Method 1: Shortcut Keys
- 1st Shortcut key°: Shift + Option + 8
- 2nd Shortcut Key˚: Option (alt) + K
- 3rd Shortcut Keyº: Option (alt) + 0
Method 2: Emoji Keyboard
- Use the shortcut key, Ctrl + Command + Space to access the emoji keyword.
- Search for Degree, in the emoji keyword search bar.
- Tap on the degree symbol.
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Possible To Get A Degree Symbol On The MacBook Keyboard?
Yes, it’s possible to get the degree symbol on the MacBook keyboard. To get the degree symbol on the MAC uses the shortcut key “alt + 0” or “alt + k”.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More