“How to unlock iPhone 6 with some easy steps ?” This has been a very common question asked by iPhone 6 users for quite some time now since it was launched. There are currently a number of methods available out there which allows you to get your iPhone 6 unlocked.
But, to be honest almost all the methods are illegal in one way or the other. Moreover, when it comes to Apple when it comes to “illegal”, they take it way too seriously. There are basically three most popular methods how you can unlock your iPhone 6 which are as follows :
- Unlocking using software
- Hardware unlocking using a Gevey SIM
- Unlocking using the IMEI method
Now, from the above three methods the first two methods are illegal and will most probably ruin your iPhone 6 some way or the other. If you use the software method then Apple will not let you claim your warranty in any way or so and the same goes for the hardware unlocking method as well.
However, using the IMEI method you would legally and officially be able to unlock your iPhone device without hampering your iPhone device as well as keeping your warranty rights all safe and sound. And today I ll be showing you just the way how you could unlock your iPhone using the IMEI method.
But, before we start with our step by step guide to unlock our iPhone 6 device. Let us first look at what unlocking our iPhone device actually does for us.
Why Unlock An iPhone 6 ?
Well, the first very reason to unlock your iPhone 6 is that it gives you the ability to use a local carrier when you travel abroad. You need not necessarily use the pre-default carrier and pay for international roaming.
Secondly, you are able to avoid any kind of termination fees which may be involved in traditional and annual contracts. Thus, if you ask me unlocking your iPhone 6 the correct way can prove to be really beneficial for you in many ways.
Why To Use The IMEI Method To Unlock Your iPhone ?
Now, that we have seen what benefits unlocking an iPhone can have for you. Let us next look at why you should use an IMEI method to unlock your iPhone.
- This is one of the most authentic and simplest method to unlock your iPhone device.
- Unlocking your iPhone 6 using this method will not hamper your warranty rights and keep your device all safe.
- This method whitelists your iPhone IMEI number from the Apple database as well as the carrier service and thus acts as a lifetime and genuine unlock.
- Lastly, and most importantly you will not go against any Apple policy. Hence, not compromising the safety and warranty of your iPhone device in any way. And if you are a regular Apple customer you will obviously know how serious Apple takes its policies and rules.
How To Unlock IPhone 6, 6S plus With The IMEI Method ?
In this method you do not need to do much work. All you need to do is just follow a few easy steps and you will be able to unlock your iPhone 6 or 6S in no time.
- The very first step you need to follow is go to the following link : Unlock iPhone.
- Then select your iPhone carrier according to the country you are from.
- Once done that you will be re-directed to a page where you will need to select your iPhone type (version) and in some cases also select the network type and fill in your IMEI number. If you do not know the IMEI number of your iPhone device, then you can simply find it by dialing *#06# and press enter. You should be prompted with your IMEI number.
- Once you are done with all that just press on the Unlock button and you will be asked to make a payment after which you will get a confirmation on your E-mail address which you will need to provide at the time of making the payment and Voila ! After a few hours, hopefully your iPhone 6 will be unlocked successfully.
Thus, by following the above steps you can very easily unlock your iPhone device and change your carrier accordingly. The other two methods listed even though are possible will hamper your iPhone one way or the other and might even make your iPhone vulnerable to hacking.
Hence, it is recommended you follow the method of unlocking your iPhone device with the IMEI method as it is totally safe, secured and genuine to use.