In this post, I am going to tell you about the “Dual Wireless PowerShare Charging” on Samsung smartphones. And also going to let you know how to use the “ Dual Wireless PowerShare Charging”.
Wireless PowerShare is a new and intriguing feature from Samsung that allows you to turn your Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, or Z Flip smartphone into a wireless charger.
It simply means that your Samsung smartphones can charge other phones wirelessly. In addition to smartphones, Wireless PowerShare can also charge your Samsung watches and earbuds.
With Dual Wireless power sharing you can charge your one phone with a charging cable, and at the same time, you can charge the other phone with wireless powershare.
You can understand it with this example,
Suppose you plugged your Note10/Note10+ smartphone with wired charging to charge, now with the Dual PowerShare Charging you can charge your other device at the same time.
How To Use Dual Wireless PowerShare Charging?
- Access your notification panel on your note Note10/Note10+.
- Go to the option Wireless PowerShare.
- Tap the Wireless PowerShare icon to turn it on.
- Now put your Note10/Note10+ phone facedown on a flat surface such as table.
- Plugged it with a wired charger so it can start charging.
- Now place your other phone on the center of the Note10/Note10+.
- If you do this correctly, you will see the charging screen. If you are charging a smartwatch or earbud then their charging light should illuminate
- Once the other device is charged to your preferred level, simply separate both devices.
What Can You Charge With Wireless PowerShare?
- You can charge any smartphone devices of any brand which are Qi-certified.
- You can also charge your Samsung smartwatch, and earbuds, such as Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds.
- With Wireless PowerShare you charge other brand smartphones but you can’t charge other brand smartwatches, buds, etc.
- If your smartphone battery is lower than 30% then Wireless PowerShare may not work.
- Also, wireless powershare may now work with certain accessories and covers.
Like This Post? Checkout More