Prime members can now access thousands of titles through the Prime Video app on Apple TV 4K and previous generations of Apple TV.
In this post, I am going to tell you all of the possible ways to Watch Prime Video On Apple TV.
There are mainly three ways to access Prime Video on Apple TV.
- Install Prime Video On Apple TV: Simply go to the apps store on your Apple TV, and search for Prime Video, and install it.
- AirPlay From IOS: Play the Prime Video on the IOS, and stream to Apple TV by AirPlay.
- AirPlay From Mac: Like IOS, Play the Prime Video on the MAC, and cast to Apple TV by AirPlay.
What Is AirPlay
AirPlay is like Chromecast, which allows you to wirelessly cast audio or video from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to an Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, as long as your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as the TV.
How To Install & Run Prime Video In Apple TV
- Power on your Apple Tv
- Visit the main menu
- Tap the apps store icon
- Search for the Amazon Prime Video
- Tap on the Prime Video icon
- Tap Install, and wait till it finishes the installation
How To AirPlay On Apple Tv From IOS
- Connect your IOS device, and Apple Tv with the same internet
- Download & Install the Prime Video on your IOS device
- Open the Prime Video app
- Play the video
- Look for the AirPlay icon on the video playing screen on the top right corner
- Click on the AirPlay button
- Choose your Apple TV
How To AirPlay On Apple Tv From MAC
- Open the prime video on your MAC from your browser
- Play the video
- Look for the AirPlay icon on the top right corner of the MAC screen (Menu)
- Tap on the Apple TV
- You are done
Like This Post? Checkout More