Hulu doesn’t provide its services outside of America, so if anyone trying to use it outside America may not access Hulu and get the error code P-EDU122.
This error code simply indicates that you are no longer in American territory therefore you won’t be able to use its services.
How To FixT Hulu Error Code P-EDU122?
Fix 1: Check Your Internet Connection
Most of the time when your internet loses connectivity or its speed goes down you may face errors like this on your Hulu screen.
So we will recommend you check your internet connection speed and stability.
First, restart the Router by following the steps given below.
- To restart the router, Power it Off.
- Unplug the router Power cable for a few minutes.
- After that plug in back the power cables to the wall outlet.
- Check if it has fixed the issue.
- If you still have the error then check your internet speed by visiting any internet speed test website.
You can also try switching to a wired internet connection in case you are using WIFI.
Fix 2: Re-login To Hulu App
Step 1: Log out
- Open your Hulu app.
- Click on the Account icon given in the global navigation bar.
- Scroll down and tap on Log out.
Step 2: Wait For Around 10 to 20 seconds before signing in back.
Step 3: Sign In Back
- Open the Hulu application.
- Now click on login on the home screen, and then tap on Login with Hulu.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Now select your profile from the list and start streaming.
Fix 3: Check The Server Status
- Go to Downdetector.com.
- From the search bar, search for Hulu.
- Now check if Downdetector is showing any reported recent outrage with Hulu.
- If there is any server issue with Hulu then wait till the servers get back to normal, and try again.
Fix 4: Uninstall and Reinstall The Hulu App
- Simply completely uninstall the Hulu App from your device.
- After that restart the device before reinstalling the Hulu App.
- Then reinstall the Hulu App.
Fix 5: Use VPN
If you are literally away from the USA and getting this error code then the best way to get past the error is to use VPN.
VPN is widely used by many users to bypass the geographic block on websites or apps.
Using VPN means it encrypts the data traffic which gives you surfing privacy.
While selecting VPN you must be very careful as there are two types of VPNs, Paid and Free.
Free VPN restricts you in many ways and can create some problems, they may not allow you to select the location or give you limited surfing data which will not serve the purpose.
So choose a reliable and advanced VPN to fix this problem while streaming on Hulu.
Fix 6: Use Anonymous Proxy Tool
You can also prefer using proxy tools while using Hulu services outside of the USA.
The proxy tool helps you hide the actual location with some locations in the USA, this can help you fix the foreign location problem for your Hulu app.
Fix 7: Contact Support
If in case you still have the error then contact Hulu Support to report the error for better help and advice.
Like This Post? Checkout More