There is no doubt that Hulu proves to be a great deal, when it comes to streaming all your favorite movies and TV shows on a single platform quite easily and conveniently. And although, the services offered by this major streaming platform are nowhere lacking in any way.
There are however times, when you might come across certain errors making your streaming experience a little pale and bumpy. And since, you are already here reading the following article on, “How to fix Hulu Error Code P-EDU125?”.
My guess is that you already have the error code flashing on your Hulu screens and need a solution at the earliest to fix it.
Good news for you, is that the following article will help you answer almost all your queries revolving around the error code P-EDU125, as well as walk you through the different methods needed to fix the P-EDU 125 error on your own.
Why Are You seeing the Error Code P-EDU125 on my Hulu screen?
For those of you who are asking, what does the Hulu Error Code P-EDU125 mean? The answer is rather quite simple actually.
If there is some kind of a problem or issue with your current Hulu user subscription plan. Then, chances are that you would see the above error quite often on your screen than expected.
The reason mainly arises when your Hulu account does not recognize or fails to authenticate your current subscription plan.
Usually such an error might occur right after you had updated or upgraded your old plan to a new plan or have outdated billing information saved up on your account instead of an updated one.
If those are the reasons, then the steps we have described below should be enough to help you out in solving the issue on your own and in no time.
How to fix Hulu Error Code P-EDU125?
Below, I have listed out for you three of the most popular fixes out there with the help of which you should be able to solve the Hulu Error Code P-EDU125 and go back to streaming your favorite channels and shows as usual.
Fix 1: Try Logging out of your Hulu account on All Devices
This is fairly an easy solution which you could try out before you head to the little difficult ones in our list today.
Here all you need to do is log out of all the devices where you have been logged in with your Hulu account and then re-login to the same account from a single device.
For this method, you can follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly, launch and go to your Hulu app or Hulu website and log into your account.
- Then, go to and click on the user icon at the top right corner, from which next select the Account option.
- Next, under the Account section, go to and select the Manage Devices option.
- Lastly, from the Manage Your Devices page, click on the Remove option for each of the devices to remove them from the list.
Once you are done with that, Log out and re-login to your Hulu account and see if the error still persists while trying to stream the content of your choice.
Fix 2: Try Updating your Payment Information
If the above mentioned method does not work for you. Then, you can next try updating your payment information on your Hulu account.
For this method, you can try out the steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly, login to your Hulu account and then from the user icon on the top, go on and select the Account option.
- Next, under the Account section, go to the Subscription section and select on the Update Payment Information there.
- Then, from the different payment mode options available, choose and select the mode best suited for you.
- After choosing the desired mode of payment, finally enter your new billing information and click on the Submit button.
Once you are done with changing your payment information, see if the error has been fixed or still persists.
Fix 3: Try to switch your Billing information from a third party directly to Hulu
If none of the methods mentioned above worked for you. Then, you can next try switching your Billing information from a third party to your Hulu account.
All you need to do for this method is follow the steps as shown below, and you should be able to fix the issue if it is something due to third party billing.
- Depending on what third party app or service you are using like iPhone’s iTunes or Android’s Google Play. You can either launch iTunes or the Google Play Store app.
- Next, sign into your respective accounts and go to the Account option.
- Then, select the View My Account options and then under the Payment Information section, click on the Manage Payments option.
- Once inside the Manage Payments option. Next, make all the required changes to your billing information so that it is switched from a third-party app to your Hulu account.
- After all that is done, Save your changes and see whether the error still persists.
Fix 4: Cancel and re-subscribe to your Hulu account
Sometimes, the way to solve a particular problem may lie in the simplest of solutions. Similarly, even in the case of the Error Code P-EDU125, sometimes simply canceling and re-subscribing to your Hulu account may be enough to solve the issue.
For this all you need to do is, just cancel your current Hulu subscription and then Re-subscribe to a subscription with the same Hulu account.
Thus, in this way by following the methods and steps as mentioned above, you should be able fix the issue and have the error resolved. If the error still persists however, then you could contact Hulu’s official HelpDesk and ask for their guidance and assistance to help you out with the following issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More