Are you getting Hulu Error Code P-Dev310, P-Dev320, P-DEV318, or P-Dev322? If yes then in this post we are going to share possible troubleshoots to deal with this issue.
You can come across this error while streaming any title or live event on Hulu.
How do Hulu Error Code p-dev320, P-Dev310, And Similar Error Appear?
When you will get this error Hulu will show one of the following statements.
- We’re having trouble playing this It may help if you turn your device off for a minute and try again.
- Hulu Error Code: P-DEV320.
- Hulu Error Code: P-DEV318
- Hulu Error Code: P-DEV322
- Hulu Error Code P-Dev310
Why do Hulu Error Code p-dev320, P-Dev310, And Similar Errors Occur?
- Hulu server is down.
- There is some issue with your internet.
- There are some temporary glitches with the device on which you are using Hulu.
- The Hulu app needs an update.
- There are some cache-related issues with the Hulu app.
- Your ISP is conflicting with Hulu.
How To Fix Hulu Error Code P-Dev310, P-Dev320, P-DEV318, p-dev322?
Fix 1: Check Hulu Server Status
The most common reason for this issue is the Hulu server. So the very first thing which you should try is to check the Hulu Server status.
- Simply Go to the https://downdetector.com/
- Search Hulu in the search bar.
- Check what Down Detector is showing about the Hulu server.
- If you find any outrage with the Hulu server then you have no other option than to wait till Hulu fixes the issue with their server.
Fix 2: Check Your Internet
First, check if your internet is working fine. To find that you can connect your phone or any other device with your wifi. Then check if the internet is working perfectly fine on the other device or not.
If the internet is working fine then check the internet speed as slow speed can also lead you to this problem.
If you find any issue with your internet then power cycle your router by following the steps given below.
- Unplug the power cable of the router from the power outlet.
- Wait for around 60 seconds.
- Then plug in the power cable to the power outlet.
- Once the router is fully started check whether the internet is working or not.
If even after the power cycle of the router you get the issue then please consider contacting your ISP.
Fix 3: Try Using Hulu On Other Devices
The issue can also be because of your device. So try using Hulu on any other device and check if Hulu is working or not.
If Hulu is still showing the same issue on the other device then move on to the other given troubleshoots.
But if Hulu is working fine on the other device then please restart your device on which the error is showing. And then check if it fixes the issue or not.
Fix 4: Check Any Pending Update For Hulu App
- Go to your app store.
- Search for Hulu.
- Check if there you can see the option for Update.
- If there is an option for the Update then please consider updating the Hulu app.
Fix 5: Clear Hulu App Cache And Data
This Hulu error can also occur because of the stored cache and data. So clear the Hulu app cache and data to check if this is the issue.
Depending on your device the steps to clear cache and data will be different. So you can google the exact steps to clear any app cache and data.
- Go to your phone Settings.
- Choose Apps, or All Apps, or something similar.
- Then look for the Hulu app in the list of apps.
- Then tap clear data, and when prompted tap ok.
- Then tap clear cache, and when prompted tap ok.
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Hulu.
- Then delete and uninstall the Hulu app.
- After that Reinstall the Hulu app from the app store.
For Fire TV
- Go to Fire TV Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Manage Installed Applications.
- Tap Hulu.
- Tap Clear cache and when prompted tap ok.
- Then tap Clear data and when prompted tap ok.
Fix 6: Try Using Hulu On Different Internet Connections
Your internet can also conflict with Hulu and as a result, you will get this issue. To confirm if this is the case simply try using Hulu with another internet connection.
If Hulu is working fine then contact your ISP and explain the issue.
Fix 7: Contact Hulu
If you have tried all the troubleshoots given above but still getting the issue then at this stage you should contact Hulu support.
Like This Post? Checkout More