Hulu Error Code Playlist 5 comes with the error message “Load playlist health check failed”. And if you are getting the error code Playlist 5 with Hulu? Then in this post, we will recommend the ways to fix the Hulu Error Code Playlist 5.
During our research, we found that there is no official information regarding this error code but we have found some workaround that may help you with the error.
How To Fix Hulu Error Code Playlist 5?
Note: Before trying any troubleshoots please make sure that your internet is working fine. Also, make sure that the Hulu app or your device doesn’t have any pending firmware updates.
Fix 1: Quit And Relaunch The App
- Quit from Hulu, and if you are using it on your phone then close Hulu from the recent app list.
- After that wait for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Then relaunch Hulu and check if the problem has been resolved.
Fix 2: Power Cycle Your Router And Device
- Quit Hulu.
- Power off the device on which you are using Hulu.
- Then unplug the router power cord from the electric outlet.
- Now, wait for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- After that power on the router and device.
- Now check if the error is still there or gone.
Fix 3: Switch Wifi to 5 GHz
If you still have the error then check if you are using 5 GHz with your wifi, if not then make it to 5 GHz and then check if the error is gone or not.
Fix 4: Set zip code and time zone on firestick
If you are having this error on Hulu while using it on your firestick then check and set the Zip Code and Time Zone for your firestick.
During our research, we have found that for some firestick users doing this fixes the problem.
Fix 5: Clear Cache And Data
The next which you should do is to clear the cache and data as sometimes stored corrupt cache can lead users to such errors.
Depending upon your device the steps to clear cache and data will differ so if you don’t know how to clear the cache and data then visit this official delated guide.
Fix 6: Reinstall Hulu
If in case you still have the error then you should try reinstalling the app after uninstalling it.
- Uninstall Hulu.
- After that restart the device.
- Then reinstall Hulu and log in to your account.
- Now check if you still have the error or not.
Note: if you still receive the error even after reinstalling Hulu then contact Hulu support to report the error.
Fix 7: Cast On Your Smart TV
If you are having this error on your Smart TV then check if Hulu is working on your phone or not.
If Hulu is working on your phone with no errors then meanwhile you can cast your favorite content to your smart TV from your phone.
Like This Post? Checkout More