Many users are getting this error code E3401, E4302, Or E4303 while using the ID.me website.
These three errors are similar in nature and require the same workarounds.
When we went deep we got to know that users get this error code if they recently changed their account details such as name, phone number, etc. And when I.D.me asks for verifying your identity this error gets between the verification process.
Reasons For I.D.me Error E4301, E4302, Or E4303
- The data you have provided doesn’t match the data stored by the I.D.me website.
- For some reason, there was some temporary interruption with your identity verification process. You just need to retry and need to continue with the same verification process.
- I.D.me website is having some kind of system outage so you need to wait for some time.
Ways To Fix I.D.me Error E4301, E4302, Or E4303
Fix 1: Choose Retry And Continue Again
This error can occur because of any temporary interruption in your verification process.
So just tap Retry and continue with the same verification method.
Fix 2: Try Another Verification Method
If the above suggestion doesn’t do any good then try using any other verification method.
Note: Before trying another verification method go to any internet speed test website and make sure you are having a good stable internet connection.
- Quit from I.D.me.
- After that disconnect your device from the internet.
- Then wait for a few seconds and reconnect to the internet.
- Now launch I.D.me and use another verification method.
Fix 3: Recheck All The Information You Have Put
The most common reason behind this error code is, wrong information shared by you. If any of the information put by you does not match the details stored by the ID.me website then you may come across this error code.
It is quite possible that you might have made a typing blunder while putting the details, so crosscheck the details entered by you.
Some users have shared that they have entered the details in the wrong format which is not supported by ID.me. So they were having this error. So make sure you are not doing this mistake, all the documents must be uploaded in JPEG and PDF.
Fix 4: Contact Customer Support
This error code can be avoided by following all the steps carefully but if you are still stuck then the last resort is ID.me customer support.
You can contact them through the Chat option given on the website itself, or you can also contact them on call, the number you can get at their website. You can also contact them at their Email address to help you rectify the issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Plex Error Code H4?
- How To Fix Nintendo Error Code 20110?
- How To Fix Madden NFL 23 Unknown Login Error?
- How To Fix Zoom Error 10002?