If you are planning to have the ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card then in this post we are to review ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card.
ICICI has come up With new Coral Contactless Credit Card for its new Credit Card Customers. This Card offers good rewards on every purchase made by you through the Credit Card.
This Card has taken the place of what was earlier known as ICICI Coral Credit Card. This change has been introduced to design it specifically for its new Users. More details of Cards are given below.
ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card Review
Features and Benefits.
- You get Reward Points on every transaction by the Card.
- On every Rs. 100 spent you get 2 Payback Points.
- It gives you ‘25%’ discount up to Rs 100 on booking of minimum 2 Tickets via Bookmyshow.
- Movie discount is available twice a month
- You get up to 15% discount on your Dining bill over 2,500 restaurants.
- You can Avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver on Hindustan Petroleum Corporation stations.
- You get 2,000 Payback Points on the spend of Rs. 2 Lakh, and you can get additional 1,000 Points in additional spending of Rs 1 lakh.
- If your annual spend crosses Rs. 1.5 Lakh then your annual fee will be waived off.
- This Card gives you access to Domestic airport lounges once in every quarter on minimum spending of Rs. 5,000 every quarter.
- This Card also allows complimentary access of Railway lounges once every quarter.
Fees and Charges
- Joining Fee: Rs. 500 +taxes.
- Annual fee: Rs.500+taxes.
- Finance Charges of Coral Card: 3.40% per month.
Who Are The Suitable Customers?
- ICICI Coral Contactless Credit Card is a replacement Card for New To Credit Customers.
- It is specifically rolled out for new Users as an Entry Level Credit Card with Low annual Fee.
- If You have very limited spending through a Credit Card then this card belongs to you.
- The limited benefit of this card suits only to someone who doesn’t spend on movies, shopping and traveling.
Does ICICI Bank Coral Contactless worth It?
ICICI Coral Contactless Credit Card comes with very low fee and renewal charges. It is a =n entry level Card.
This Card comes with very limited offers on purchase, only 2 Points on every Rs. 100 spent.
No extra Points and Voucher on online shopping as compared to another entry level Card.
Fuel waiver is limited to only HPCL pumps. The annual waiver limit is Rs 1.5 lakh which is a huge amount to spend as per the offered benefits by Card.
On a Concluding note this Card offers very limited benefits and if you have high hopes from your First Card then this is not a good option.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More