Inserting or removing a sim card on any smartphone is very easy, but it can be a little painful when you lose or don’t have the Ejector Tool.
In this post, I am going to tell you how to remove or insert the Sim Card on your phone with or without the Ejector Tool. And for more Smart Device guide please visit here.
Please note: Don’t try to insert or remove the SIM card when your device is powered on. First, switch off your device, and then insert/remove the sim card.
How To Insert/Remove SIM Card On Your Phone With Ejector Tool?
- First, turn your phone switch off.
- Check for the sim card slot on the side or top of your phone.
- Take your Ejector Tool, put it in the small hole on the sim card slot, and press it a little.
- After this, your sim card slot will come out.
- Remove the card tray.
- If you are inserting the sim, then add the sim to the card tray properly, and insert the tray back to the phone.
- If you remove the sim, then remove the sim from the tray, and insert the card tray back to the phone.
- After that, turn on your phone.
- You are done.
How to Open a SIM Card Without an Ejector Tool?
With every smartphone purchase, you get a sim card tray Ejector Tool to remove or insert the sim whenever you want.
But if you lost your Ejector Tool, then still you can remove your Sim Card without it.
To Open a SIM Card Without an Ejector Tool, you have to use any similar object. Below I am mentioning some of the similar objects to the Ejector Tool.
- Paper clip
- Safety pin
- Mechanical pencil
- Fishing hook
Note: Please be careful so you don’t break anything into the sim card slot hole.
Like This Post? Checkout More