Discord is designed to give you vast chatting experience. Despite chatting you can perform voice calls, voice messages, and even video calls while streaming live.
The best part is, it can be installed on Chromebook easily, gets you connected with your friends, while playing. In this post we are going to tell you how you can install the Discord on Chromebook.
How to install Discord on Chromebook?
As it can be used on Chrome OS, so there are multiple ways to do it, and I’ll certainly cover all of them.
Method 1: From PlayStore?
The easiest way to get Discord is playstore, for all the Android users it can be easiest to download it from Playstore and install it like any other app. But for that you must have newer versions.
Not all the models are compatible to support Discord, and you might get an error “You have no device” in such case your device doesn’t have such software or hardware which supports Discord app version.
- Go to menu from launcher.
- Open the Playstore ‘.
- Search for discord and click on ‘install’ to download.
- When the installation completes, it appear in menu.
- Click to open it.
- Sign up to your discord account and start using.
But it will only work if your Device support the app version otherwise you might face mentioned error and its time for you to move on to next option.
Method 2: Web based installation
- Go to official site and visit the download page.
- Now download and install it, as it designed for the PC and Laptops, so it will smoothly run on your system.
- Just let the installation complete and sign up into your account to browse further and connect with Friends.
Method 3: linux bases installation?
Note: If you are using School computer it might not work.
- Type “chrome://settings” In the chrome search url bar,
- Open the developer option form left
- Enable beta Linux, complete the process
- Now start the given commands, 1: sudo apt-get update 2 sudo apt-get upgrade
- Now download the Discord
- Open my files and move deb file into the ‘linux files’ tab from left.
- Click and install
- Once installation completes, open your launcher
- Click on ‘up arrow’ key
- Now find linux app in the launcher
- Open Discord and sign in to your account.
For more Smart Devices guide visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More