Well just like most online games out there, Minecraft too very much be played “Offline” without having to constantly be logged in to the Internet. However, there are a few things which you obviously will not be able to access or play while you are playing it offline. All those we will try to discuss here itself so that you are clear on the part what you can play offline and what you can’t.
So, starting off as you all know most games out there today have something called “Multiplayer” in it as a mode of gaming. Well, similarly even in the case of Minecraft too, there is one. And that basically is the one mode for which you will most probably need to have a decent internet connection.
The others are quite the base modes such as Survival, Hardcore as well as Creative, which since they are basic can be played offline. Hence, in that way just whenever you want to play Minecraft in real-time with your friends, that is exactly when you must have a good internet connection on your system. Apart from that the rest of the gaming experience should be just smooth and fine without you having to be online at all.
Now, that we have covered up whether playing Minecraft Offline is at all possible or not. Let us also look at how to go on playing the game offline. Now quite obviously if you have already been playing the game then the rest of the content won’t be of much use and most probably you already know how to play it offline as well.
However, if you quite the beginner, them I am sure the rest of the guide on playing Minecraft offline shall surely be of some help. And hence, without any more further delay let us look into the steps needed to follow in order to play Minecraft without any Internet connection.
How To Play Minecraft Offline On Windows 10 PC?
Now, from the very heading itself, you may have come to know that here we will only discuss the steps needed to play Minecraft offline in a Windows PC, so if you have any other edition for any other platforms, you may want to look out for it elsewhere. However, if you have the edition for Windows 10, then feel free to follow the rest of the steps.
- Obviously, the first thing you will need to do is Launch the Minecraft game from your Desktop or Start Menu.
- Next, after you see the first Minecraft welcome window, select the Single Player option there.
- Once that is done and you are on the next page. Simply choose a World previously there or click on the “Create New World” button to create a new game.
- Next, all you need to do is fill in the name of the world you want to keep for your newly created world and then select the Game Mode you desire.
- And then once you are done with all that. Finally, click on the “Create New World” button and Voila! You are inside your new world and ready to play in whichever Game mode you had chosen to play.
Like This Post? Checkout More