Since its inception, Aadhar has become an important ID proof for any legal purpose or for any govt scheme. Its importance is growing as it gives safe and secure way of identifying any Indian resident.
To get a bank account, you need an Aadhar, as Bank has made it mandatory to link your Aadhar details with your Bank account. SBI is no exception, and if you are a SBI customer, then this Article will help you to get your aadhar registered with your Bank Account.
Quick list of ways to register your Aadhar with your SBI account.
- Through Internet banking.
- Online registration through your bank website.
- Adding Aadhar with SBI account through online banking.
- add through SBI app
- Link it through SMS
- Linking Aadhar via ATM
- It can be done via SBI branch
How To Link Aadhar with SBI bank account?
Method 1: Internet Banking
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com.
- Log in to your internet banking.
- Tap on e-services option.
- Now click on ‘update Aadhar with Bank account‘.
- Fill up your Password and press Submit icon.
- Select your ‘CIF‘ number, from the drop down.
- Enter your Aadhar Number twice and click on Submit.
- You are done, your Aadhar and Bank account will be merged.
- You will receive a confirmation, once it registered successfully.
Method 2: Through Official Website Of SBI?
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com.
- Search and select e-services option
- Now click on update Aadhar with Bank account, ‘CIF‘ option.
- Enter your Account Number and Security Text.
- Now enter your Aadhar Number for confirmation.
- Click on Submit, after reading terms and conditions.
- Now you will recieve an sms, after successfull registration of Aadhar with SBI account.
Method 3: Through SBI Mobile App
- Download and register yourself on SBI Mobile app.
- After that Log In to your account.
- Search and click on “request“.
- Select Aadhar linking option.
- Choose your CIF Number.
- You need to Enter Aadhar number twice for confirmation.
- Click on Submit, after reading Terms & conditions.
- A message will come, for your successful registration of Aadhar and SBI account.
Method 4: Through SMS
Note: if your mobile number is registered with SBI account, then only Aadhar can be linked with Sbi account via SMS
- Type a SMS UID
- Send it to 567676
- A message will come after successful linking of your Aadhar with bank account.
Method 5: Through ATM
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM.
- Swipe Debit card and enter your PIN.
- Choose “service registration” option.
- Go to “Aadhar registration” option.
- Select Account type ie: saving/current
- Enter your Aadhar Details
- Re-enter for confirmation.
- Once it is done, you will receive a message for successful completion.
Method 6: Visit SBI Branch
If you are unable to Link aadhar with all the digital modes, then Visit to nearest SBI branch and get it done there.
- Visit SBI branch with self attested copy of your Aadhar and original one.
- Ask for Aadhar registration from, and fill the form carefully,
- Submit the form with copy of aadhar to bank executive.
- If asked, show your original aadhar Card for verification
- After verification, they will accept the request and give you a slip for registration.
- After submitting the form, your Aadhar will be linked with bank within 24 hours.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More