Linking Aadhar and PAN number is mandatory by the Govt. This will help allow you to fill your tax returns. It is also required if your monthly transactions are above 50,000k. So in this post i am going to tell you how to link Aadhaar Card with Pan Number.
How to Link Aadhar card And PAN Number?
There are two ways to link Aadhar Card with PAN number.
Method 1: Through SMS.
- Type UIDPAN<12-digit Aadhar no><10 digit PAN> in sms box, in mobile.
- Now send it to these numbers ‘567678’ or ‘56161’.
- You are done, doing this will link Your PAN and Aadhaar.
Method 2: Through Tax Filing Website.
- visit www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Tap ‘Link Aadhaar’ from the left sidebar.
- Submit all the require details.
- Now click on the square box if only year of birth is mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
- Click on the square box just before “I agree to validate my Aadhaar details”.
- Fill up the captcha code to verify.
- Click on ‘link Aadhar’.
- A pop up will come, to confirm the linking of Aadhar with PAN.
Note: If you are visually challenged, then you can opt for OTP, instead of Captcha code to verify your details.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More