Marketing Miner is a powerful SEO tool for data-driven marketers. It has around 40 features which can help you gain valuable insights. Marketing miner is the perfect tool for you if you are a website owner and want to skyrocket your website rankings.
Market Miner has a user-friendly interface and bulk data analysis tools, which is a time saver and lessens your effort. It will make your SEO analysis better and quicker. It consists of 3 main sections Profilers, Reports and Projects.
Key features of Marketing Miner
- Keyword Research: Keywords are the most essential parts of any online business. They let you find thousands of keywords for your marketing strategy so you can easily outrank your competitors. With their keyword feature, you can find what people are looking for online.
- Rank Tracking: You can also track your website ranking in the search engine to monitor its progress. They let you monitor the progress of 200 keywords on a daily basis. By using this feature you can ensure that you are going in the right way.
- Competitor Analysis: Without a proper competitor analysis any online marking strategy is incomplete. Even competitor analysis can save so much time and energy because you can extract the keywords for which they are ranking, and analyse that data to make a good strategy for you. With the marketing miner competitor analysis tool, it’s very easy to analyse your Competitor’s website, you just need a few clicks. Their tool also lets you know if all their traffic is organic or if they are also running paid ads.
- Brand Monitoring: If you are running different marketing campaigns for your online business then with their brand monitoring tool you can monitor your brand mentions. Whenever anyone mentions your brand you will be notified. You can leverage it in so many different ways, you can create relationships with the people who are mentioning your brand so you can use them in the future. This feature is beneficial for brand reputation management because you can also keep an eye on bad reviews of your brand.
- Link Building: One of the most difficult things in the SEO business is link building. Nowadays it’s very very hard to get backlinks for websites. Their link-building feature let you find new link-building opportunities without much effort to skyrocket your marketing. Even suppose you guest post on a website but they remove your website link in future, in that case, you will be notified about it so you can contact them.
- API: With their API feature you can speed your marketing work by pulling the valuable data from their tool automatically without signing into the Marketing Miner. They let you extract data over 10 endpoints such as keyword suggestions, search volume, and much more. With this amount of automatic data, you can enhance your SEO strategy with very little effort.
- Bulk Data Analysis: Sometime during online marketing marketers are required to analyse bulk data. Marketing miner has around 40 tools to save time during your online marketing.
Pros and cons of Marketing Miner
- It’s an all-in-one online marketing tool, so it’s a complete package, and you don’t need any other tool.
- Accurate and useful information.
- If we compare them to their competitors they are very affordable.
- Their brand mention feature can help you in reputation management.
- Find thousands of valuable keywords in one click.
- Get brand mentioned and other notifications in real-time.
- You can analyse data in bulk.
- Get reports which are very Easy to understand.
- They have a free version for beginners.
- They are all in one marketing tool so they have so many features so for beginners this can be a little challenging.
- Their reports contain enormous information so for the beginner, it can be a little difficult to understand the data in one go.
- Their free version comes with limitations.
How to use Marketing Miner?
Using their tool is very easy. First, you have to sign up with your email.
During the sign up choose your desired plan, you can also choose their free version if you are a complete beginner, or if you want to try their tool before going for the paid version.
Once you are done with the Marketing Miner account you are free to go. Now you can use all of the features which are allowed under your plan.
If you find any difficulty while using their tool or marketing your account, you can contact their support team. You just need to click on the contact us option from the menu and fill out the contact form.
marketing Miner FAQS
Yes, they have the free version for the beginner with some restrictions.
They have the features such as Keyword Research, Rank Tracking, Competitor Analysis, Brand Monitoring, Link Building, etc.
Yes, marketing Miner provides accurate and reliable data.
Like This Post? Checkout More