The Error code CAA70004 on Microsoft teams indicates the inability of the app to sign you into its servers. There are various reasons for this error which include background process interruption, log in on multiple devices simultaneously, using a VPN, etc. If you are one of those Microsoft Teams users who are facing this issue then stick to this article to fix this error code.
Possible Reasons Microsoft teams Error Code CAA70004
- You are using VPN to Log into MS teams.
- Background Process or interruption in Microsoft Teams, as if it cannot run this program safely and smoothly on your device then this error occurs.
- You can get this error code if you are using any package and it gets corrupted or can’t be installed on your PC in the first place.
- You must be using multiple sessions of the team app. Therefore the MS Teams can’t sync the multi-device activities of your account and show this error on your screen.
How To Fix Microsoft teams Error Code CAA70004?
Fix 1: Stop Using VPN
Microsoft Teams server gets interrupted while going through the VPN, because it delays the connection. So to get interruption-free services to avoid Using VPN.
So disable the VPN and restart your device. After that check, if the error codeCAA0004 has been fixed or not.
Fix 2: Run Microsoft Team As an Administrator
Sometimes Microsoft needs some modification to your system, for which it needs permission, and to allow some permission you have to run it as an Administrator.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Team page.
- Choose “Run As Administrator”.
- Now you need to log in to the Team with an Office 365 account.
- After logging in, sign out the current login and restart your Microsoft Team as usual.
- Now check if the error code CAA0004 has gone or not.
Fix 3: Clear Cache Of Microsoft Teams:
If Microsoft Teams has accumulated a lot of cache and cookies and you haven’t cleaned it for a while then try cleaning the cache to check if this was the reason for the issue.
- Right-click on the Taskbar.
- Tap on “Task Manager”.
- Now search for Microsoft Teams.
- Then tap on End Task from the lower right corner of your window.
- Now press Win+R to open the Run Program.
- Now type this in the search bar “%App Data%\Microsoft\Teams\cache” and press enter.
- Then delete all the cache files in the folder.
- After that restart your PC and run MS Teams to check the error code.
Fix 4: Merge MS Team Account In Windows
Merging MS Team Account with Windows account gives authority to the MS Teams under the Account Manager. This helps your MS Team to get rid of Error code CAA0004, and to merge both accounts follow the steps given below.
- Click on the Windows Start icon from the bottom left corner.
- Then tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Access work or school.
- Now select the Account which you use for MS Teams.
- Tap on ADD Button to add the account, if it is already connected, disconnect it and connect it again.
- Once you are done with this process, go to MS Team and check if the error has gone or not.
Fix 5: Enable TLS in Internet Options
- Go to the Windows search Bar option.
- Type Internet options, and tap enter
- Then select the Advanced tab.
- Now scroll down and go to Security.
- Now Check here if your TLS 1.1, & TLS 1.2 is enabled or not.
- If it is not enabled, then tick all the TLS options to enable the TLS.
- Click on Ok to save the changes.
- Now start your MS team to check the error code.
Fix 6: Use Compatibility Mode
If you are facing an error code on MS Teams app, then try to run the MS Team App in compatibility mode. To use Compatibility mode follow the given methods.
- Tap on the Window Start button on the Keyboard.
- Now scroll down to Microsoft Teams.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Teams Shortcut icon.
- Tap Properties.
- Look for the compatibility Tab, and click on the check box of Run This Program in The Compatibility Mode, and select Windows 8.
- Then tap OK to save the changes.
- Now open the MS Teams and check if the error code has gone or not.
Fix 7: Uninstall and Reinstall MS Teams:
If nothing is working to fix the issue then try reinstalling the app after uninstalling it. Doing this will fix if Microsoft Teams has any bugs.
- Uninstall the Microsoft Teams.
- After that restart your device.
- Then reinstall the Microsoft Teams.
- Launch the Microsoft Teams, and check if you still getting the error code.
Fix 8: Contact Support
if none of the troubleshoots work then contact Microsoft support to report the issue.
Meanwhile use the web version of MS Teams. The web version works extremely well and also allows you to run it for multiple tenants.
To use web-based MS Teams click on the link https://teams.microsoft.com.
Like This Post? Checkout More