Mobius FF Error Code 12 mainly occurs because of some glitch with the game or if the game is having some kind of system outage.
So if you are having this error then most likely the error is not coming from your end instead it’s the game itself that is having the issue.
How To Fix Mobius FF Error Code 12?
Fix 1: Quit The Game And Relaunch
Simply quit the game and relaunch it after a few seconds. Try this 3 to 4 times and see if this works or not.
If the error is coming because of any glitch with the game then quitting the game and relaunching it after a few seconds can let you get the game back.
Fix 2: Restart The Internet And Device
- Quit the game.
- Then power off the device on which you are playing the game.
- Then power off the internet.
- Now wait for a minimum of 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then restart the internet and device.
- Then launch the game and check for the error.
Fix 3: Use Google Public DNS
Some users on Reddit mentioned that they were able to fix this issue by simply switching to the Google Public DNS, especially when you are playing the game on Steam.
So try using Google Public DNS and check if that helps.
Fix 4: Check For System Outage
If you already have tried the above steps but still having the error then chances are that Mobius FF is having some kind of system outage.
So we will recommend waiting for some hours and then trying again.
But if in case the error doesn’t resolve itself even after waiting for long hours then contact game Support.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix MobiusFF Error Code 12?
- How To Fix COD WW2 Error Code 1, 3, Or 5?
- How To Fix Error Code 502ssl?
- How To Fix COD Warzone Error Code 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005?