In this post, we are going to cover possible reasons and workaround for the error code Puget Lakes on Modern Warfare 2.
The error comes with the error message “Timed out while checking permissions”.
How To Fix MW2 Error Puget Lakes?
Fix 1: Make Sure The Game And Device Is Updated
If you get this error then first check if your game is updated or not. If not then consider updating the Mw2.
If the game is updated but you still have the error then check if the device on which you are playing the game is updated with the latest firmware or not.
Fix 2: Restart Everything
If the error persists then try the below-given steps.
- Power off the router and unplug the router power cable from the wall outlet.
- Then quit the game completely.
- Then power off the device on which you are playing the game.
- Now, wait for a minimum of 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then power on everything and launch the game.
- Now check if you still have the error.
Fix 3: It’s The Server
If you still have the error then most likely it’s the game server that is having some kind of issue resulting in this error.
We will suggest contacting game support to report the error, and wait till things get normal with the game’s server.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix COD Modern Warfare 2 Error “Join Failed You Are On A Different Version”?
- How To Fix MW2 Error Code 14515?
- How To Fix Darktide Error Codes 4008 & 2007?
- How To Fix Jio Cinema Error Code 1002?