Recently MW2 & Warzone 2 users started to get a strange error code “Travis Shipton”, and this error stopped the users from playing online matches.
If you are also having this error then below in this post you can find all the possible workarounds to get rid of this error.
Reasons For Travis Shipton Error in MW2 & Warzone 2
- Your controller/keyboard is connected as a guest.
- There is a pending system update for your console.
- The game or your console might be having any system outage or maintenance.
- There might be any new update to the Playstation Terms of Service which you need to accept.
How To Fix Travis Shipton Error in MW2 & Warzone 2?
Fix 1: Make Sure Controllers/Devices Are Not Connected As A Guest
If your controllers/devices are connected as a guest then you are likely to get this error.
So check and make sure that all of your controllers/devices are not connected as a guest and signed in to an online account.
Fix 2: Check If You Need To Accept Updated Terms of Service
If you are having this error on Playstation then you need to check if there are some new updates to the PlayStation Terms of Service. To check that you need to go to PS Store and if you need to accept the updated Terms of Service then consider accepting the new terms.
Once you are done with accepting the updated terms of services try playing the game.
Fix 3: Check the System Status Of the Console And Game
If the above-given suggestions don’t make any difference then it’s possible that your gaming console system is having some issues, or the game itself is having some system-wide issues.
Below we have shared the links to check the system status of your gaming console and game. Visit them to find out if they are having some kind of issue.
If in case your gaming platform or Battlenet is having some kind of issues with their system then wait for some hours till the issues get resolved, and then try again.
Fix 4: Contact Activision Support
If the error still persists and you have tried all the above-given suggestions then we will recommend you to get in touch with Activision Support and ask them for help. To contact Activision Support you can visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Playstation Error Code Np-104602-3?
- How To Fix Super Auto Pets Error Code 500?
- How To Fix Dx12 Error Code 0x887a005 For Death Stranding?
- How To Fix MFA Error Code 500121 While Login To Azure Portal?