During our research, we have found that the error code nwk000003 occurs with MyGovId when users try to log in to their account. The error says that there is a connection issue and to close the app and try again.
In our research, we have found that NWK000003 indicates a network error so insure that you are having a stable internet connection. If your internet is working perfectly but the error is still coming then you can try the below given suggestion to get rid of the error.
How To Fix Mygovid error code nwk000003?
Fix 1: Check Your Internet Connection
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet.
- If you are connected to the internet but the error is still coming then disconnect your device from the internet and then reconnect.
- If disconnecting and reconnecting the internet is not working then you should try connecting to any other internet connection. We will also suggest you to switch between cellular data and wifi to check if they do any help.
Fix 2: Check The App Issues
If it’s not the internet then check if there is any temporary glitch with the Mygovid app.
- Simply close the app completely, by closing the app completely we mean to ensure that the app is not running in the background. Once the app is closed, wait for a few seconds, and then reopen it.
- If the above suggestions don’t work then go to the phone settings and clear the Mygovid app cache. And then try using Mygovid again.
- Also, ensure that you are using the latest version of the Mygovid app. To check that you can visit your app store and search for Mygovid. If you see the update option next to Mygovid then you need to update the app.
Fix 3: Check If Mygovid is Down
If the error still doesn’t get resolved then check if Mygovid is down because of server maintenance or any outage.
- To check Mygovid server status you can visit their official system maintenance page.
- You can also visit Mygovid community to check if users are reporting any issues right now.
If Mygovid is down right now then you should wait for some time and try again.
Fix 4: Contact Support
If there is no sign of any server maintenance or outage with Mygovid but the error persists then you should try contacting Mygovid support.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix NHL 23 Error Code 74a7fc65fb4d3505?
- What To Do If Crave Activation Code Is Not Showing?
- How To Fix Apex Legends Error Code “R5apex.Exe”?
- How To Fix Playstation Error Ce-33992-6?