Error code 10002 with Netflix mainly occurs on smartphones especially if you are using an IOS Smartphone such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
This error simply means that you need to fresh the information stored in your device in order to fix the error.
Below you can find all the workarounds to resolve this error.
How To Fix Netflix Error Code 10002?
Fix 1: Restart Your Internet And Streaming Device
When you receive this error then the first thing you need to do is to restart the internet as well as restart the device on which you are using Netflix.
Once your internet and device are restarted, try using Netflix to check if the error still coming or if it has been resolved.
Fix 2: Sign Out Of Netflix On All devices
- Go to the Netflix website from a web browser.
- Then log in to your Netflix account.
- Then tap on the profile button from the top right.
- Then chose Account.
- Then scroll down to Settings, and tap on the Sign out of all devices.
- Then tap on the Sign Out button shown directly below.
- Now you need to wait for a few hours.
- Then go to the device on which Netflix was showing the error, and try using Netflix.
Fix 3: Try using A Different Internet
The next workaround you should try is to use a different internet connection.
Doing this will tell you whether this is a Netflix issue or the internet issue. If Netflix is working on the other internet then restart your internet, but if the error still persists then contact your ISP.
Fix 4: Clear Netflix App Cache
If the error still remains for you then try cleaning the Netflix app cache.
As iPhone doesn’t require clearing the app cache so this workaround is only for the users who are having this error on an Android device.
- Press and hold on to the Netflix App icon.
- Tap App Info.
- Tap Storage.
- Then clear the cache.
Fix 5: Reinstall The Netflix App
If the error still doesn’t get away then the last option you have is to reinstall the Netflix app.
- Simply uninstall the Netflix app from your device.
- Once the app is uninstalled, restart your device.
- Then go to your device app store, and reinstall the Netflix app.
- Then relaunch Netflix.
Note: In case reinstalling the Netflix app also doesn’t resolve the error then you need to get in touch with Netflix support to report this issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Netflix Error X1-X8b6d3?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code M7701-1003?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code 10016-23000?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code 1009?