Are you having the error code AVF:11839;OS:12913 which occupancy with the error message “Cannot play title. Please try again later.”.?
If yes then in this post we are going to provide a possible workaround to resolve this error.
Netflix Error ‘Cannot play title. Please try again later. (AVF:11839;OS:12913;)’
As per the official information shared by Netflix this error “ ‘Cannot play title. Please try again later. (AVF:11839;OS:12913;)’” can occur with IOS devices such as iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone.
But we have found that users are having this error on every kind of device such as Kindle Fire, Android phones, etc.
This error code simply indicates that you need to refresh the stored information on your device.
In simple words, you need to give your device a fresh start by restarting your device.
- Power off the device on which you are having the error.
- Then wait for around 20 to 30 seconds.
- After that power on the device.
- Then launch Netflix, and check for the error.
Additionally, if the error persists you also try clearing the app cache.
Note: Most of the time restarting the device should fix the error but if not then simply you need to contact Netflix support to get more help.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Netflix Error Subcode 1103 Http Code 503?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code HTP-998?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code Nw-4-8?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code Ui3003?