Netflix error code sscr-s4010-2002-n mainly occurs when users try to cast the Netflix app from their smartphone to their Smart TV.
And this error can occur because of so many reasons. Below in this post, we are going to discuss all the possible reasons and workaround for the error.
How To Fix Netflix sscr-s4010-2002-n?
Fix 1: Check Update For The Netflix App
- Go to your app store.
- Search for Netflix from the search bar.
- Now check if you can see the update option next to Netflix. If yes then update the app.
Fix 2: Power Cycle The Devices
- Turn off your phone.
- After that, power off your Smart TV.
- Then power off your router.
- Now wait for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- After that power on your Phone, smart TV, and router.
- Then connect your devices to the internet and check if the error is gone or not.
Fix 3: Clear Cache For Netflix
If you are an iPhone user then you are not required to clear the app cache. This workaround is only for Android users.
- Tap and hold on to the Netflix App icon.
- Tap App Info.
- Tap Storage.
- Now clear the cache.
- Then relaunch the Netflix app.
- Now try casting the Netflix.
Fix 4: Reinstall The Netflix App
- Uninstall the Netflix app.
- After that restart your device.
- Once your device is restarted, reinstall the Netflix app.
Fix 6: Contact Support
If you get the error even after reinstalling the Netflix app then check if your smart TV needs to be updated. And in case your Smart TV is updated but the error still persists then get in touch with Netflix support.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code Nses-Uhx?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code 2.119?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code 12001?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code Tvq-St-122?