Netflix Error Code tvq-st-122 comes with the error message “Netflix has encountered an error”. And as per the official information shared by Netflix, this error occurs because of any network connectivity problem which is stopping your device from reaching Netflix service.
If you are having this error then follow the steps given below to get rid of this error.
How To Fix Netflix Error Code tvq-st-122?
Fix 1: Restart Your Device With The Internet
- Power off your router by unplugging the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Then wait for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then plug in the power cord back into the wall outlet and wait for the router to fully starts.
- Then go to any internet speed test website to check if your internet connection is stable with good speed.
- If your internet is stable and has good speed then check if you still have the error with Netflix.
- If your internet has any issues then contact your ISP.
Fix 2: Make Sure You Are Using Default Connection Settings
If in case you are using a VPN or any proxy then consider disabling them.
Even if you have recently changed your router DNS to custom then consider using the default DNS.
Once you are back to your default internet connection settings, check if you still have the error or if it gets resolved.
Fix 3: Go to Netflix.com On A Web Browser
If you are having this error on your Laptop, Playstation, Roku, Set-top box, SmartTV, etc, then follow the steps given below.
- Carry your smartphone or laptop, and open your browser.
- Make sure you are connected with the same wifi as the device having the issue.
- Then from your web browser go netflix.com/clearcookies and sign in to your account with the right credentials.
- If you have the error code NSEZ-403 then it means that for some reason there is a temporary issue while connecting to your Netflix account. You just need to wait for some time and try again.
- But if in case you don’t get any errors then you need to contact the Netflix customer support team.
Fix 4: Check Netflix Server Status
Before contacting the Netflix support team you can also consider checking the Netflix server status to check if they are having any issues with their services.
To check Netflix server status you can visit here https://help.netflix.com/en/is-netflix-down.
If Netflix service is down then wait for some time till the situation gets normal and then try again.
If the Netflix service is okay with no issue then we will recommend you to get in touch with Netflix support to report this error.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Netflix Error 30104?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Tvq-Nw-100?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code M7121-3078?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code F7395?