To research the Netflix error x1-x8b6d3 we first visited the Netflix help center but there was no information regarding this error.
You can see the screenshot given below.
Then we go to Google to check if this error has been discussed on different forums or not but there was also no source from where we could find any information regarding this error.
And as there is no official or unofficial information available on this error so we will suggest you try common workarounds to check if they help you fix the error or not.
If not then should get in touch with Netflix support to find out what exactly is causing this error, and how you can fix this.
How To Fix Netflix error code x1-x8b6d3?
As I said above there is no information available on this error so we will suggest you try the common workaround, and if the error still continues then get in touch with Netflix support.
- Restart the device on which you are using Netflix.
- Power off the internet and then wait for around 1 to 2 minutes. Then restart the internet and check if restarting the internet fixes the error or not.
- Try using any alternate internet connection to check if it’s the internet that is causing the error.
- Clear the Netflix App cache from your device, and upon cleaning the cache check if the error still persists.
- Clear your browser cache & cookies. If the error still occurs then try using any alternate browser.
- Check and make sure that you are using the least version of the Netflix app, and there are no pending updates available for Netflix.
- As a last workaround uninstall Netflix from your device, then restart the device. Once the device restarted, Reinstall Netflix.
- If the error still doesn’t get resolved then get in touch with Netflix support to report this error.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code M7701-1003?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code 10016-23000?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code 1009?
- How To Fix Netflix Error Code 40104?