As per the information shared by Nintendo, the error code 2813-0998 occurs when users try to access Nintendo eShop on their Nintendo Switch. And the error mainly means that the country/region which you have set for your Nintendo Account doesn’t have Nintendo eShop as of now.
To confirm if the Nintendo eShop and Theme Shop are available in your region or not, you can visit this article.
If the Nintendo eShop is available in your country but you still having the error then below you can find possible workarounds to deal with this error.
How To Fix Nintendo Error Code 2813-0998?
Fix 1: Check the Country/Region Setting
- Go to accounts.nintendo.com.
- Then enter your account credential to log in to your account.
- Now check and make sure that your country setting is correct.
- If you have chosen the wrong country where Eshop is not available then update it to a country where the Nintendo eShop is available.
- Once you make the changes, restart your console by powering it off and then powering it on.
- Once your console restarts, check if you can access eShop now.
Note: Once you restart your console you may need to re-login to your Nintendo account and while re-login you may receive another error. If that happens I will suggest restarting your internet. And if the error still persists then try connecting with a mobile hotspot.
Fix 2: Contact Support
If the country setting is correct, as well as there is nothing wrong with your internet but the error is still coming then you should consider contacting Nintendo support.
To contact the Nintendo Support team you can visit here.
Note: Please only use the contact method given on the official Nintendo website, and don’t trust any third-party number given number for Nintendo support as you may fall into any tech support scam.
Like This Post? Checkout More