As per the information shared by Nintendo, error code 2306-0112 can occur for several reasons.
Some of the possible reasons are the following,
- Nintendo servers are down.
- There is a temporary issue with your Nintendo console.
- Your internet is causing connectivity issues
Fixes For Nintendo Switch Error Code 2306-0112
Fix 1: Check Nintendo Server Status page
- Go to Nintendo Server Status page.
- Now check if you can see any reported outages with the Nintendo server. If yes then wait for a few hours and try again.
- Alternatively, you can also go to downdetector to check if they are showing any reported outage with Nintendo.
Fix 2: Try Playing Any Other Game
Try playing any other games on your Nintendo console to check if other games are working. If yes then the problem is specific to the game which you are trying to play so get in touch with the Game’s support to report the error.
Fix 3: Restart the Nintendo Switch console
- Power off your Nintendo Switch console.
- Now, wait for some minutes before powering on your console.
- Then power on your console.
- Now check if the problem gets resolved or not.
Fix 4: Connect Over Any Other Internet Connection
If restarting the console doesn’t fix the issues then connect your console over any alternate wifi connection, or connect over a mobile hotspot.
If connecting to a different internet fixes the issue then it’s your internet that is causing the error.
To resolve your internet issue you can try these workarounds,
- Make sure your router and Nintendo console are within the 10 to 15 feet range to have better internet connectivity.
- Make sure there is not any metal object or electronic devices in between the Nintendo console and your router.
- If your router is dual band then switch between 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz frequency bands. If you are currently using the 2.4Ghz band then switch over the 5Ghz band. And if you are using 5Ghz band then switch to 2Ghz.
- If the error still persists then manually enter an alternate DNS. If you don’t know how to do this then visit this guide.
Fix 5: Contact Nintendo
If the error still comes then you should get in touch with Nintendo support. Simply contact them and report to them that you are having this specific error.
Like This Post? Checkout More