If you are facing any kind of trouble while using Noom app and thinking about what could be the reason behind it, then follow this guide to know the reasons and How you can fix this issue.
The most common reason for this error code is a poor internet connection or low speed of the internet. You may also face this issue if you are using an outdated version of the app, or if the app has accumulated corrupt cache and data.
How To Fix If Noom App Is Not Working?
Note: Before trying any troubleshooting please make sure your phone’s internet is working properly. If not then this can be the reason for the error.
Fix 1: Force ShutDown The App
- To force shut down your app, you need to open your Noom app.
- Next, Press and hold the Home button of your device until a list of your currently open apps displays. And then from there unlist the Noom App to force the app to shut down.
- You can also press the overview tab, to close down the app by swiping left or right, or you can click on “Close All” to shut down all the apps.
- After closing it forcefully, relaunch the app and check if you are still unable to use the app or not.
Fix 2: Clear Cache and Cookies Of Noom App:
Clearing the cache and data helps your device clear all the corrupt files and storage which might be interfering with your app performance.
- Tap and hold on to the Noom App icon.
- Then choose App Info.
- Choose Storage.
- Now clear cache and data one by one.
If you are an iPhone user then you are not required to clear the Noom app cache because the iPhone doesn’t require it. So you can skip this troubleshoot.
Fix 3: Update The App
You may face some issues while using the Noom app if your app version is outdated so it is suggested to always use the updated version of the app.
- Go to your phone app store.
- Now go to the search bar and type Noom app.
- If you see the Update option for the Noom app then click on it to install the pending update.
- Once the new update installation completes, restart your device.
- Then launch the Noom app to check if the issue is still there on the app or not.
Fix 4: Uninstall and Reinstall The Noom App
If updating the app doesn’t help the problem then you need to Reinstall the app by uninstalling it first.
The uninstallation removes all the bugs and corrupt cache, and with a new installation, you download a modified and secured app version.
- To uninstall the app, Press and hold the app icon and then click on uninstall/Drag it to the trash icon.
- Once it is completely removed, open the Play Store app on your device.
- Type Noom in the app search bar and wait for the results.
- Click on the Install option, and wait for the installation.
- Once it is installed, sign in and run the application to check if the error code has gone or not.
Fix 5: Contact Noom Support
If by any chance none of the above-given troubleshoots didn’t help you then you need to reach out to the support staff of Noom.
You can contact them on their official website or you can call them. To find all the contact information you can visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More