Device Limit error on Now TV simply means that you have reached the streaming device limit as per your plan. So to watch Now TV on any new device you have to remove the Now TV from other devices.
But some users have mentioned that they have removed the Now TV from other devices but they still have the same device limit error.
If you are also having this error then below in this post you can find possible workarounds to get rid of this error.
The error says,
You’ve reached your streaming limit. You can’t watch on this device because you’re streaming on too many devices at once. To continue, stop playback on one of your other devices. For more help, search ‘device limit’ on the NOW help site.
How To Fix Now Tv Device Limit Error?
Fix 1: First Make Sure You Are Sign Out From Other Devices
As this error simply means that you have already logged in to too many devices so to resolve this error you need to remove the Now Tv from other devices.
To remove the other devices from your Now TV account you can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the NOW TV Website.
- Then sign in to your account.
- Then tap on your name in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then tap “Account details“.
- Now scroll down and go to the “Your devices” section.
- Here you can see a list of all devices that are currently connected to your NOW TV account.
- Find the device that you want to remove, and then click on the “Remove” button next to it.
- When Now TV will ask for your confirmation before removing the device, click on “Remove” again.
- Once you’ve confirmed that you want to remove the device, it will be disconnected from your NOW TV account.
Please note: if you’re trying to remove the device by uninstalling the app or signing out of the account on the device, it might not be enough. Even if you don’t plan to use the device to stream on, it will still be showing on the device list.
Fix 2: Make Sure Your App Is Updated
If the error still persists even after following the above steps then check if Now TV is updated with the latest firmware version or not. If not then consider updating the Now TV App.
Fix 3: Contact Now TV To Refresh Your Account
If you have done the above steps but still get the error then there are chances that for some reason Now TV is still considering that you are logged in to other devices.
And to resolve this you need to contact Now TV Support and request them to refresh your account.
To find the Now TV contact details you can visit here, or you can also email them at customerservices@ nowtv.com.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Now TV Error Code 24?
- How To Fix Now TV Error Code OVP 00009?
- How To Fix Now TV Error Code 21?
- How To Fix Now Tv Playback Protocol/General Error?