Error code 72 with the Now TV is quite a new error which is haunting users nowadays. As per the users, the error is mainly coming to Android Tablet or smartphones but it might also occur on other devices. The error says “error code 72 – unknown or invalid error” and it stops the users from watching anything.
As of now while we are writing about this error there is no official information from Now TV about this error, and even in the Now TV community, this error has not been discussed a lot. This can mean two things, whether the error is very new or it’s just a common error that is coming because of some temporary problem with the device or app. Below you can find all the details and workarounds related to this error which might help resolve the error.
How To Fix Now TV Error Code 72?
Fix 1: Power Cycle Your Device
It doesn’t matter on which device you are having the issue, the first thing we will recommend you to power cycle the device fully. A full power cycle means that you need to power off your device for at least 5 to 10 minutes and then power it on.
- Power off your Android Tablet or whatever device on which you are having the error.
- Now wait for the full 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then power on the device and relaunch the Now TV.
- Now check if the error remains or is gone.
Fix 2: Are You Having The Error With Everything?
Next check if you are having the with any specific content, or having the error with everything you are trying to watch. This will give you more clarity over the error.
Fix 3: Try The Below Given Steps To Check If It helps
- Go to your Android device Settings.
- Then go to Account (not Manage Apps). For Samsung devices check for ‘Accounts & Cloud’, and for Sony devices check for ‘Accounts & Sync’.
- Under the accounts check if you can find the NOW TV Account, if yes then Remove the account from there.
- Then go back to the apps screen, tap and hold on to the Now TV app icon.
- Tap App Info.
- Tap Storage.
- Then clear Cache and Data one by one.
- Then Uninstall the Now TV App.
- Then Restart your phone.
- Once the device restarts Reinstall The Now TV app.
- Then Relaunch the Now TV and log into your account.
- Now check if the error still persists.
Fix 4: Contact Now Tv Support
If you are still stuck with the error then get in touch with Now TV support for further help and assistance. If you don’t know how to contact the support team then visit this guide to know how you can contact them.
Like This Post? Checkout More