Error code hdslvc2 is not a new error in the past too users have faced this error.
oculus quest 2 error code hdslvc2 can occur while connecting to the store, and many times users are also unable to access their purchased apps and games in the library.
If you are having the same error then in this post we are going to share the possible workarounds which we found during our research.
How To Fix oculus error code hdslvc2?
Fix 1: Check If oculus App Syncing option is enabled
- Open the oculus app.
- Then go to the main menu.
- Then open your profile.
- Tap on your name.
- Tap horizon
- From there make sure Sync is enabled.
Fix 2: Reconnect To Wifi
If you have connected the phone and headset through the app then you try forgetting the current wifi and reconnect it to check if it fixes the issue or not.
- Go to devices.
- under devices visit wifi.
- From there forget the current wifi.
- Then wait for around 5 to 10 seconds.
- After that reconnect to the wifi.
- Now check if you are still getting the error.
Fix 3: Connect your phone to the headset and screen shared
We can’t confirm whether this will work or not but one user shared this solution in oculusvr forum. So we thought we must share this here, so our audience can also try this.
You just need to connect your phone to the headset and screen shared. After that wait for sometime and check it reoslves the error or not.
Fix 4: Factory Reset your oculus quest 2
If nothing is helping you with the error then you have to factory reset your oculus quest 2.
Here is how to factory reset using your phone
- Go to the Oculus app on your smartphone.
- From the bottom menu choose Devices.
- Choose the headset connected to the phone.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- Now choose Factory Reset.
- Then choose Reset
Here is how to factory reset using the headset
- Power off the headset.
- Then press and hold the power and volume (-) button on the headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads.
- Now go to the Factory Reset option using your volume button.
- Then tap the power button.
- Then tap yes using the volume button, and tap the power button.
Fix 5: Contact oculus quest 2 Support
If you still get the error even after trying all the possible workarounds then now you should contact the oculus quest 2 Support to report the issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More