One thing is very clear about this error, as of now there is official information that why Pandora Error Code 14 occurs and how to fix this.
When this problem was raised by one Pandora user in their official forum then the Pandora team advised the user to clear the cache. This indicates that this might be a common error that can occur because of corrupted caches or any internet issue.
As there is no specific solution shared by Pandora to resolve this error so below we are going to mention all of the possible common workarounds to try in order to resolve the error.
How To Fix Pandora Error Code 14?
Fix 1: Check Your Internet Connection
The first thing you need to check is that your device is connected to a stable network and getting a decent speed to run a live music platform.
You can try connecting to any alternate Wifi or a mobile hotspot to check the internet connection. If you find that your Pandora is working fine over the other internet then it explains that it’s your internet that needs to be fixed.
Alternatively, you can also visit any internet speed test website to test your internet connection speed and stability.
If you find any problem with your internet then simply power it off and then power it on.
Fix 2: Clear App Cache
Your app stores cache data to load the app faster and show you better recommendations but sometimes this data gets corrupted and delays the process of loading resulting in error code 14.
So try clearing the app cache and data then try again.
Clear Cache On Android
- To clear the App cache, Press and hold the app icon.
- Select the App info option.
- Now tap on Storage and then select Clear Cache, and Clear Data.
- Open your device and go to Settings>General.
- Go to the iPhone Storage option.
- Click on the Pandora app and then tap on Delete App.
- Tap on Delete to clear out the cache from the app.
- After that, Reinstall the app.
Fix 3: Update The Pandora App
If you still have the error then check if the Pandora app has any pending updates.
- Open the app on your device.
- Search for the Pandora app.
- Now on the given screen check if you can see the option for the update.
Fix 4: Reinstall The Pandora App
If you are done with all of the above-given workarounds then the last thing you should try is to Uninstall the Pandora app and Reinstall it again.
- Reinstalling the app will help you get rid of any glitches in the app.
- Simply uninstall the Pandora app and restart the device.
- Once the device is restarted go to the app store and reinstall the Pandora app.
- Then Log in to your Pandora app with your credentials.
- Now check if you still have the error or if it has been resolved.
Fix 5: Contact Pandora Support
If in case trying the above steps doesn’t fix the error then it’s best to contact Pandora support to report the error.
Please don’t forget to mention that you already have tried the above troubleshoots but they didn’t help you.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Pandora Error Code-3002?
- How To Delete Stations In Pandora?
- How To Fix Darktide Error Code 5002?
- How To Fix Now TV Error Code OVP 00009?