Are you getting the error code 124 with Paramount Plus? If yes then in this article we have shared all the possible workaround to deal with this error.
Possible Reasons For Paramount Plus Error Code 124
- Your internet has some kind of issue.
- For some reason, your browser is conflicting with Paramount Plus.
- There is some temporary glitch with the device on which you are using Paramount Plus.
How To Fix For Paramount Plus Error Code 124?
Fix 1: Check Your Internet Connection
If you are having Error code 124 on your Paramount app then the first thing you should check is your Internet connection and its stability.
To check your Internet connection, open any other website or app on your device and see if those are working or not.
Also, try connecting any Other Mobile device or Laptop to your current Network to confirm if the internet is the culprit or if there is something else that needs to be fixed.
You can also try using Paramount Plus on any other internet, be it a hotspot or alternate Wi-FI.
If you find any issue with your Internet then restart your router and if the issue still persists then contact your ISP to rectify the issue.
Fix 2: Quit And Relaunch The Paramount Plus
If there is no connectivity issue on your Internet then quit from the Paramount and relaunch it to check if it works against the error or not.
- Sign out from Paramount Plus.
- After that exit the paramount Plus.
- Now, wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Then relaunch the Paramount Plus and sign in to your account.
- Check if doing this fixes the issue or not.
Fix 3: Restart The Router And Device To Give Everything A Fresh Start
- Unplug your router power cable from the wall outlet.
- After that, power off your device.
- If you are using a TV or similar device then unplug your device’s power cable from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for a minimum of 1 minute.
- After that plug in the router and device power cable back to the wall outlet.
- Wait till the router and device fully start.
- Now check if you still have the error or not.
Fix 4: Clear The Cache and Corrupt Data
- Tap and hold on to the Paramount Plus App icon.
- Click on App Info.
- Click on Storage.
- Now clear cache and data one by one.
If you are using an iPhone then you can skip this troubleshoot as the iPhone doesn’t require clearing the app cache.
- Go to the browser settings.
- Now clear the browser cache.
- Then go to the app and check if the error has been resolved or not.
Note: If you are using Paramount Plus on any other device then depending upon your device you can google the steps to clear the App cache.
Fix 5: Disable The AD Blocker
The third-party AD blocker sometimes interferes with Paramount Plus. So if you are using any ad blocker on your browser then try disabling the ad blocker and check if Paramount is working fine or not.
- Go to your browser settings.
- Then visit your browser extension section.
- From there disable the ADBlock extension to check whether disabling it fixes the problem or not.
Fix 6: Reinstall The Paramount Plus
If the issue still continues then try reinstalling the app after uninstalling the app.
- Uninstall Paramount Plus.
- After that restart the device.
- Then reinstall the Paramount Plus and check if error has been resolved or not.
Note: If reinstalling the app also doesn’t fix the problem then you need to contact Paramount Plus support to report the error so they can inspect and share with you the best possible workaround.
Like This Post? Checkout More