In this post, we are going to talk about the error code 1100 with Paramount. If you are also having the same error then stick to this post to find all of the required details in order to get rid of this error.
How To Fix Paramount Plus Error code 1100?
From the different forums and communities, we have found that users are having the error code 1100 with the Paramount Plus while streaming any title.
The error comes like this: “help.paramountplus.com error code -1100 Sorry, this video is currently unavailable. Please try again”.
If you are getting this error while watching any particular title then check if that title is available on Paramount Plus or not. Or if the title is going to premier to the Paramount Plus in the future.
You can see the screenshot below where one user was having the same error while streaming Gun Maverick. And the reason was that the Gun Maverick was set to premiere on future dates.
But If in case the title is already available on Paramount Plus but you still having the error then try the below given troubleshoots.
- Clear the Paramount Plus cache.
- Check if your internet connection is working fine.
- Check if the Paramount Plus app needs an update.
- If the error still persists then contact support.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 6040?
- How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code-3004?
- How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 124?
- How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 3304?