There may be multiple reasons why you face this error code on Paramount. You may face this error code if your internet connection is not responding properly. Or paramount has accumulated corrupt caches and cookies in the app.
Whatever be the cause for this error code, in this article we are going to share all the possible workarounds.
How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code-3004?
Fix 1: Check Your Internet Connection
This error mainly occurs when internet connectivity or network connection is weak.
Paramount needs decent speed with a stable internet connection to stream videos. So the first thing you should check is Internet speed and stability.
Open any other app i.e Youtube to check if your device is literally facing an internet issue. If Youtube and other apps are working fine then it’s not your internet, this is something else.
If in case other apps are also not working properly then you can try connecting your device with another Wifi or a mobile hotspot to confirm if this is your internet or something else which is causing the error.
If you find any problem with your internet then you need to troubleshoot your internet to resolve the error.
Restart the Router
- To restart the router, Power it Off.
- Unplug all the cables including the Power cable for a few minutes.
- After that plug in back all the cables and restart the router.
- Check if it has fixed the issue or not.
- If the issue persists then contact your Internet service provider for help.
- Turn off the data connection.
- Put it on Airplane mode for 1 minute.
- Now disable the Flight mode and turn on the data connection.
- Then restart the Paramount app to check if it has fixed the issue or not.
Fix 2: Clear The Paramount Plus App Cache
Your device and applications save cookies for your ease and recommendations.
Sometimes a stack of cookies and caches can slow down the process or even interrupt the app’s performance if it gets corrupted.
So we will recommend you to clear the cache and cookies for better performance.
- Open the Settings menu on your android device.
- Go to the Apps option.
- Now select the Paramount application.
- Select the Storage.
- Click on the Clear Cache, then tap the Clear Data option.
For Chrome Browser
- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- Now click on the 3 vertical dots given at the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > Privacy and Security option.
- Now click on the Clear Browsing History option given in the middle of the screen.
- Once it is deleted properly, open the Paramount app and play the videos.
Fix 3: Power Cycle All Your Devices
This function will reset all the settings and also clear all the unsaved data and files which helps enhance the process.
Power cycling also refreshes internet connection and power connection.
- Exit the paramount app and shut down the app.
- Now turn off the streaming device and then unplug the power cable if having one.
- Also, unplug the Router and modem power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a minimum of 5 minutes, this helps your device drain out all the remaining power.
- Now plug in back all the cables including Router, Modem, and Device.
- Turn On your device and open the Paramount Plus again. Check if the error code has gone or not.
Fix 4: Update The Paramount App
If you are using an outdated version of the Paramount app then error code 3004 is bound to take place, in such cases you need to update your application to the latest version.
- Go to your device’s App Store.
- Search for the Paramount App.
- Then check if you can see the update option next to the Paramount Plus App. If yes then tap on the update option.
- If you can’t see the update option for the Paramount Plus then it means you are using the latest version of the app.
Fix 5: Reinstall The Paramount App
If you have recently updated your app and are still facing this error, then reinstalling the app may help you fix the issue.
- Uninstall the Paramount Plus from your device.
- Then restart your device.
- After that reinstall the Paramount Plus.
- Then relaunch the Paramount Plus and log in to your account.
- Check if it fixes the issue or not.
Note: In case you still receive the error then contact Paramount Plus support team to report the error. At this stage they will better help guide with the troubleshoots.
Like This Post? Checkout More