Are you getting the error code 3404 with paramount plus? If yes then try the troubleshoots listed below to get rid of paramount plus error code 3404.
How To Fix paramount plus error code 3404?
Fix 1: Check Your Internet Connection
First, you should check your internet connection, if it’s stable and has good internet speed. To test your internet connection power cycle the router to give it a fresh start.
- Power off the device on which you are using paramount plus.
- Then unplug the router and device power cable from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then plug in the router and device power cable into the wall outlet, and let them properly start.
- Now check if you still receive the error or not.
If in case you still receive the error then go to any internet speed test website and check if your internet has good speed. If in case you find your internet speed is slow or unstable then contact your ISP.
Fix 2: Check Your Browser
Check if you are using the latest version of the browser or not. You can simply visit the browser settings and check if your browser is up to date or not. If not then consider updating the browser then try using paramount plus.
If your browser firmware version is up to date then try using paramount plus with a different browser. By doing this you can find if the error is related to the browser or the paramount plus.
Fix 3: Clear Paramount Plus Cache & Cookies
- Tap and hold on to the paramount plus app icon.
- Then tap App Info.
- Now choose Storage.
- Now clear cache and data one by one.
If you are an iPhone user then you don’t need to clear the paramount plus cache because the iPhone doesn’t require it. So you can skip this troubleshoot.
- Go to the browser settings.
- Now clear the browser cache.
- Then go to the paramount plus and check if the error has been resolved or not.
Note: If you are using the paramount plus any other device then depending upon your device you can google the exact steps to clear the app cache.
Fix 4: Disable Ad Blockers
If you are using AdBlockers then please consider disabling them because using Ad Blockers for paramount plus can cause such errors.
So disable the ad blocker and then check if you still get the error or not.
If you don’t know how to disable the ad blocker then depending upon your device you can google the exact steps to disable the ad blocker.
Fix 5: Reinstall paramount plus
If nothing is working against the error then you can try reinstalling the paramount plus after uninstalling it.
- Uninstall the paramount plus.
- Then restart the device.
- After that reinstall the paramount plus app.
- Now check if it resolves the error or not.
Fix 6: Contact paramount plus
If you still have the error even after trying all the troubleshoots then try contacting the paramount plus support to report the error. It’s possible that the error is from the paramount side, if not then they will guide you in the right direction.
Like This Post? Checkout More