Paybis is a new but leading European cryptocurrency exchange platform that supports multiple cryptocurrencies.
It supports the trading of cryptocurrencies while providing liquidity services for FinTech businesses. There are many cryptocurrency exchanges in the cryptocurrency market today with very few trusted; Paybis is one of those.
Paybis started with Bitcoin, which is why it is often referred to as a Bitcoin exchange, but now supports other currencies.
Currently, the platform supports ten digital currencies, including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple’s XRP, Stellar, Binance Coin, Litecoin, NEO, and USD Tether.
Thus, if you are interested in Ethereum, for instance, you can buy it on Paybis and send it directly to your Ethereum wallet. However, before you do, here is an overview of the platform and how to fully maximize it.
What Are the Key Features of Paybis?
Paybis has many things to offer cryptocurrency enthusiasts and traders, including the opportunity to exchange many of their favorite coins. Apart from that, the platform lets users purchase the supported cryptocurrencies with any of forty-seven major fiat currencies.
These supported fiat currencies include but are not limited to euro, US dollar, and pound sterling, among others. Additionally, the platform supports eight languages in addition to English; these include Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Italian, French, and German.
Aside from these attributes, below are other key features and attributes of Paybis:
- It has a clean and user-friendly interface that ensures a hassle-free exchange of digital currencies. The straightforwardness of the platform makes it a great choice for those newly investing in cryptocurrency.
- The registration process is not complex, fast, and available to people in over 180 countries. The entire registration takes less than fifteen minutes, and that includes a five-minute video verification.
- It allows users to buy and sell the supported cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies like EUR and USD.
- It is EU, U.S, KYC, and AML compliant and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- It has a team of knowledgeable professionals providing 24/7 customer support service with a very fast response time.
- Instant payouts of purchased digital coins – that is, you get your cryptocurrencies as soon as you pay for them.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Paybis?
Paybis is still fairly new, although only a few years younger than when Bitcoin first came. It is a legit, regulated, and trustworthy crypto exchange platform with its merits and demerits.
- Paybis is U.S. and E.U compliant and it is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
- It offers a live chat feature, which is available 24/7, and through which users can contact customer support.
- It allows users to purchase cryptocurrencies with forty-seven major fiat currencies – that is, all the currencies in the world.
- The platform has a global reach, being available in 180 countries and nine languages.
- The registration process is uncomplicated and fast, and the verification process, which is done through video, is instant.
- Paybis does not charge any hidden fees; what you see is what you get.
- It serves the individual crypto enthusiast and also offers liquidity services to a wide range of businesses.
- Paybis offers referral and affiliate programs, including up to thirty per cent affiliate commissions and a chance to earn more.
- Paybis only supports ten cryptocurrencies at the moment, although these are some of the largest digital currencies by market cap.
- Although the cryptocurrency exchange platform supports ten cryptocurrencies, you can only sell Bitcoin; the remaining eight are only available for purchase.
- It does not provide fiat and crypto wallets for account holders looking for an exchange platform with integrated wallets.
- There is no demo account available; it only offers an easy-to-use platform and an FAQ section. It also offers a dedicated support portal to attend to amateur crypto enthusiasts and investors.
How to Create a Paybis Exchange Account?
Creating a Paybis Exchange account is easy if you follow the steps below:
- Go to Paybis.com homepage and click “Sign Up;”
- Input your email address, set your password, accept the terms and agreement, and click “Sign Up;”
- Verify your Paybis exchange account through the verification message sent to your email;
- Choose your country of residence and the type of ID you will provide; the ID can be a government ID card or passport;
- Upload the front and back of the identity card you have chosen on Paybis;
- Take and upload a selfie live; it is easy – just follow the instructions;
- Input your address and a document, like a utility bill, to prove your address;
- Wait for a few minutes as Paybis automatically processes your verification;
- You are now verified and able to trade cryptocurrency on Paybis Exchange.
How to Buy Cryptocurrencies on Paybis?
Purchasing any of the supported cryptocurrencies on Paybis is easy and takes little time. Below is a step-by-step process involved in purchasing any of your preferred (and supported) digital currency on Paybis.
Step 1: Choose Your Fiat Currency and Quantity
Start by entering the amount you want to spend on the cryptocurrency; Paybis will show you the corresponding crypto amount.
There are no hidden charges and Paybis offers zero charges for first-time crypto buyers, although other commissions still apply. Crosscheck the amount and ensure you are satisfied; then, click “Buy Bitcoin” or whatever cryptocurrency you want to buy.
Step 2: Verify Your Account
If this is your first time, once you click “Buy,” Paybis will take you to a verification page where you will verify your account. You need a webcam and your photo ID so that Paybis can confirm that it is really you.
Step 3: Provide Your Wallet Address
You must have opened a crypto wallet on Paybis or an external wallet where you will store your purchased cryptocurrencies.
The next step is to provide this address; once you pay for the digital coins, Paybis will send them to the address. Ensure the wallet address you provide is one you can easily access because the transaction is irreversible once completed.
Step 4: Receive Your Digital Assets
Once you make payment and Paybis receives it, it will automatically transfer the coins you purchased to the wallet you provided.
This process may take some time, but no more than fifteen minutes. If it takes longer, you can contact the exchange’s customer support. Ensure you save your card to make consequent purchases you do with credit cards easier and faster.
FAQs about Paybis?
Paybis is safe; you can securely purchase the supported cryptocurrencies and get credited instantly. The platform is registered with the US Financial Crimes Enforcement and it follows the regulations of each country in which it operates.
Paybis provides everything you need to purchase Bitcoin on the platform. All you need to buy crypto on Paybis are your smartphone or computer with a webcam and bank card.
Paybis offers low transaction fees, although compared with the rest of the industry, the difference isn’t that much. However, it charges high fees on credit card purchases, higher than many other sites. Bank and wire transfers are more reasonably charged; it also offers Skrill and Neteller, which are also high.
Paybis accepts Mastercard and Visa credit card payments, although the transaction charges are pretty high. The only advantage is that the purchases are instant, and it offers withdrawal to certain credit cards.
Although based in the UK, Paybis is available in over 180 countries, according to the information on their homepage.
Paybis is one of the most trusted and best cryptocurrency exchanges in the industry. However, note that you need to have the respective crypto wallet on hand before you purchase any digital currency on Paybis. You can create this wallet on Paybis or use an external crypto wallet if you want; it is entirely your choice.
Like This Post? Checkout More