If you are trying to find all about the Paytm First Credit Card then in this post we are going to review it.
Paytm is not a new name in Financial world in India. This is one of the first digital platforms in India for online payments.
Now it has rolled out its Credit Card Paytm First for shoppers to spend more to get cash backs and other benefits. Here we will see what are the benefits and offers it is providing to the customers.
Paytm has tied up with Citibank to launch its first ever Credit card. This deal will certainly help Citibank to increase its user base exponentially by using Paytm User Base, which is more than 300 million in India.
Paytm First Credit Card Review
Key Features and Benefits
- 1% cashback on the whole amount of your monthly bill from Paytm First Credit Card.
- Rs. 1000 cashback as a welcome benefit ( On the minimum transaction of Rs. 5,000 in first month.
- Free Zomato Gold membership for 3 months.
- Paytm promocodes worth Rs. 10,000 on spending of minimum Rs. 10,000 in first 4 months of Card Issuance.
- Yearly cashback of Rs. 360 on adding Rs. 500 or more into paytm wallet every month.
- 10% discount on UberGo and Uber premier rides.
- 10% discount on all restaurants partnered with CITIBank.
- Direct Cashback against the statement, Not in wallet. Will be auto Credited every month.
Fees and Charges
- Joining Fee : Rs. 500
- Waiver of joining fee if spends more than Rs. 50,000 in a year
- Cash advance fee: 2.5% or minimum Rs. 500.
Other Key Points To Know
- Paytm First Credit Card is offering 1% cashback auto credited every month without any restrictions.
- Paytm which already has 150 million active monthly Users worldwide will certainly attract its large base of existing Users.
- With 300 million Users it expects around 25 million of its existing Users will opt for it.
Paytm First Credit card is not a Premium Card designed for Premium User. Apart from 1% Cashback it is not offering any good deals on Traveling, Dining, and Online shopping. With average benefits and nothing new to offer, Paytm first can only satisfy new Users.
But if you compare Paytm first with FlipCart and Amazon Pay Card, they are best in providing Shopping and Dining offers. Which literally gives them prowess against Paytm First as of now, but the run for Paytm First has just begun, it has a journey to accomplish.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More