On the internet, many blogs have shared different reasons for the error code 9 while using Peacock but the truth is there is no official information shared by Peacock on this error so it will not be possible to quote any one or two reasons for this error.
As there is no official information available on this error all we can suggest you to try different common workarounds to check if they fix the issue or not. If not then you should directly get in touch with the Peacock support team for further assistance.
How To Fix Peacock Error Code 9?
Fix 1: Try App Related Solutions
- First, check and make sure that you are using the latest version of the Peacock app or not. If not, consider updating the app and then check for the error.
- If you are using the latest version of the app then log out from your Peacock account and then quit the app. Then wait for a few seconds and relaunch the app. Then re-login to your account and check if the error persists.
- If logging out and restarting the app also fails to resolve the error then clear the app cache, and then try using Peacock.
Fix 2: Check For Network Related Issues
- Restart your internet by powering off the router and then powering it on after 20 to 30 seconds. Then try using Peacock to check for the error.
- Check if you can access other apps on your device without any issues.
- Go to any internet speed test website from your phone or laptop and check if your internet is giving fast internet speed.
Fix 3: Try Other Workarounds
- If you are using Peacock from a place where Peacock is not available and you are using VPN to access it then check if VPN is properly enabled or not. You can also try switching the location.
- Go to downdetector and check if they are showing any outages with the Peacock.
- If the error still continues then get in touch with Peacock support for further assistance. Maybe the issue is related to your account or something else. At this stage, Peacock support will be the best possible workaround for you.
Like This Post? Checkout More