Playstation error code np-31805-7 can occur while uploading some saves, pictures, or any other file to the cloud.
If you are also having this error then in this post we are going to share our research on this error which may help you get rid of the error.
How To Fix Playstation Error Code np-31805-7?
Fix 1: Try to Reupload Your File
Before going into any troubleshooting you should first try reuploading the file.
Simply just try to re-upload the file which just failed.
Try at least two to three times.
Fix 2: Restart Everything
If you receive this error over and over again, then try restarting the things.
- Power off your Playstation console.
- Then power off your internet.
- Now, wait for a minimum of 1 minute.
- Then power on the internet and console.
- Now check if you still have the error or not.
Note: If the error continues then go to any internet speed test website to test your internet connection speed and stability. If there is any problem with your internet then contact your ISP.
Fix 3: Upload The File From the System Storage
If your internet is working fine but you still have the error then try uploading the file from the system storage.
- Go to your console settings.
- Then access the application saved data management tab.
- From there select the file you need to upload.
Fix 4: Report The Issue
If the error failed to solve with the above solutions then you should contact Playstation support to report this issue, as they are your last workaround in order to get rid of this error.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Playstation Error Code CE-35287-5?
- How To Fix Playstation Error Code NW-31294-9?
- How To Fix Playstation Error Code NP-36206-7?
- How To Fix Playstation Error Code NW-31205-1?