Playstation error code ws-117387-7 is a payment-related error that occurs while adding any credit/debit card, or while making purchases.
If you are also having this error then below in this post I am going to share all the details related to this error.
How To Fix Playstation Error Code ws-117387-7?
First of all let us tell you that there is no official information shared by the Playstation on this error that why this error is coming, and how anybody can fix it.
We have done our research from different forums and PlayStation subreddit.
As per our research, this error is very common when PlayStation servers are overloaded with traffic during any sales, events, or festivals.
So if you are having this error then check PlayStation server status if they are up or not. To check the PlayStation server status you can visit here.
You can also visit the PlayStation Twitter handle to check if there is any update about any issues or maintenance with the PlayStation servers.
Alternatively, downdetector is also a good platform to check if PlayStation is going through any outages.
If in case there is no sale going on, and even the PlayStation servers are up as per the PSN server status page and downdetector then you can try the below-given workarounds.
- Restart your console and then try again.
- Try using any alternate card, or use any other payment method.
- Wait for sometimes and try again.
- At last, if the error sticks for too long then get in touch with PlayStation Support to report the error.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Playstation Error Ce-33992-6?
- How To Fix Playstation Error Code NP-38551-2?
- How To Fix Playstation Error Code Np-104602-3?
- How To Fix Playstation (PSN) Error Code Ws-37472-3?