Users may encounter the error code 80029780 on Playstation while downloading content from their PSN account download list.
If you are having the same error then in this post I am going to share the possible workaround to fix this error.
How To Fix Playstation Error code 80029780?
Fix 1: Deactivate Your Console
- Go to the PlayStation store website.
- Then log in to your PSN account.
- Once logged in to the account, tap the Account Icon from the top right.
- Then go to Account Settings.
- Then go to Device Management.
- Then from there “Deactivate” your consoles. To be safe you can also choose to Deactivate All Devices.
- Once your console is deactivated, go to your PlayStation.
- Then visit XMB.
- Then go to Account Management.
- Then go to System Activation.
- Choose the PlayStation system.
- Then choose the Game.
- Then choose Activate System.
- Now check if you still have the error or not.
Fix 2: Contact Support
If deactivation of the console does not fix the problem then it’s possible that the issue is something else and you have to directly contact Playstation support to report the error. The Playstation support team will inspect the error and will guide you in the right direction.
Like This Post? Checkout More