As per the users’ complaints, the error code 10000 occurs with the Pokemon Home app when a user tries to transfer the Pokemon from the Pokemon Sword, Shield, and SWSH to Pokemon Home via the Home app. The error is coming regardless of whether the users are using the Home app on the Nintendo Switch or any other device. As of now while we are writing on this error there is no official information shared on the error but in our research, we are able to find a few workarounds shared by the users which may help you with the error.
Here are a few complaints made by users online.
1. I couldn’t transfer Pokémon from SWSH to home through the Home app on the switch. When I would try to save and exit I got code 10000, and nothing saved.
2. Got it while trying to transfer a Pokemon from Sword to Home.
3. I’m trying to send my Melmetal obtained in a trade to transfer into Pokemon Home from Pokemon Sword, but each time I try to, it keeps on saying Error Code 10000 and sends me back to the title screen each time. Any idea if this is a bug or if I actually can’t transfer the Melmetal into Pokemon Home?
Fixes For Pokemon Home error code 10000
Fix 1: Delete The Saved Data
In our research, the best workaround we were able to find was deleting the saved data for the Pokemon Home. So if you are having this error on your Nintendo Switch then go to the settings and from there delete the save data for Pokemon Home. And after that restart the app to check if the error still appears.
- Go to the Home Menu.
- Choose System Settings.
- Then Scroll down and choose Data Management.
- Then choose Delete Save Data.
- Then choose the Pokemon Home app from the list of apps.
- Then delete the Save Data.
- Then restart the Pokemon app.
- Then check if the error still appears.
Fix 2: Are You Trying to Send Many Pokemon At Once?
Many users have shared online that they receive this error when they were trying to transfer many Pokemon are once. But when they try to transfer one Pokemon at one time and then save. This fixes the issues for them, so we will recommend you try the same.
We know that this can be a little time-consuming when you are trying to transfer several Pokemons but it will be better than having errors.
Fix 3: Restart Your System
If you still receive the error then we will suggest you to logout from your Pokemon Home app and restart your device. Try this and check if this helps or not.
- Log out from your Pokemon Home app.
- Then power off your device.
- Make sure your device is disconnected from the power source.
- Then wait for around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then power on the device and launch the Pokemon Home app.
- Then log in to the Pokemon Home App.
- Now try transferring the Pokemon to check if the error still continues.
Fix 4: Reinstall Pokemon Home
If you still get the error then as a last workaround you can try reinstalling the Pokemon Home app. You need to first uninstall the Pokemon Home app from your device and then restart your device. Then reinstall the Pokemon Home app and relaunch the app to check for the error.
- Uninstall the Pokemon Home app.
- Then restart the device.
- Then reinstall the Pokemon Home app.
- Then relaunch the Pokemon Home app.
- Then log in to your account.
- Now check for the error.
Fix 5: Contact Pokemon Home Support
If you have tried the above-given solutions, but they failed to resolve the issue then reaching out to the Pokemon Home support team is recommended for further assistance. They possess the necessary expertise to aid in troubleshooting and resolving the issue. To contact them, you can visit this link.
Like This Post? Checkout More