This article will guide on “How to download Amazon Prime Videos to Mac or PC?” Mac and Windows PC are very popular choices for watching Amazon Prime Video and downloading videos.
This article has steps to download videos from Amazon Prime Video on Windows PC and Mac.
How to Download Prime Videos on PC Or MAC?
- Download and install any Android emulator.
- Create a virtual device on your emulator.
- After the installation is complete, launch the Android Emulator on your Windows PC.
- Now, go online and search for Amazon Prime Video APK. Download the APK file on your Windows PC.
- After the file is downloaded, copy and paste it in the “Platform-tools” folder, which you find in your Android Emulator’s file.
- Now open Command Prompt, and type “adb install” then “Space” and then drag and drop the APK file you just downloaded.
- Press enter and wait for the process to finish.
- Amazon Prime Video will be successfully installed on your Android Emulator.
- Log in to your subscription account and download the video you like.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- What Is Prime No-Rush Reward (Digital Balance)
- How Much Data Does Amazon Prime Video Use?
- Amazon Prime VS. Amazon Instant Video
- How To Create & Manage Amazon Prime Video User Profiles?